The global Colostrum market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% during the projected period. The colostrum market value is projected to increase to USD 2.40 billion by 2032.
Colostrum Market Overview:
Growing health awareness among the general population has increased the consumption of nutritional supplements. Ingredients such as colostrum improve gut health, enhances immunity, and help fight infections. The rising consumption of nutraceuticals to cure chronic disorders will thus bolster the use of colostrum over the forthcoming years.
It is anticipated that the prohibition of bovine colostrum in infant food may inhibit the growth of the colostrum industry. For instance, the Ministry of Health in China banned the usage of bovine colostrum or derived dairy products for manufacturing infant formula in the nation. The growing concerns around animal cruelty have also fostered the adoption of vegan products which may restrict the demand for colostrum.
Colostrum market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Colostrum market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Colostrum market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
APS BioGroup, La Belle, Ingredia Nutritional, The Saskatoon Colostrum, Biostrum Nutritech, Biotaris, NIG Nutritionals, Good Health NZ Products, Sterling Technology, Cuprem, and others.
- Whole colostrum powder
- Skim colostrum powder
- Specialty colostrum powder
- Functional foods and nutritional supplements
- Medical nutrition
- Animal feed
- Infant food
Geographically, the global Colostrum market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America generated a revenue of more than USD 500 million for the year, 2018. The region is expected to lead the market in near future owing to the extensive presence of health-conscious consumers in the key markets such as the U.S. and Canada. Strong brand campaigns to promote proper lifestyle and balanced nutritional intake, especially through social online platforms and electronic media is anticipated to bode well for the regional growth.
Asia Pacific is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2025. Rising disposable income along with the improvement of living standards among middle-class income groups of China and India in light of favorable policies by the domestic governments to create new investment and job opportunities are expected to drive growth. Furthermore, the high concentration of cattle farming facilities in China, India, and New Zealand is projected to encourage the industry participants to form partnerships to access raw materials for the production of colostrum.
Further the regions are divided into countries as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Colostrum Market report scope
CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period.
Whole colostrum powder, Skim colostrum powder, Specialty colostrum powder
Functional foods and nutritional supplements, Medical nutrition, Animal feed, Infant food, Cosmetics
APS BioGroup, La Belle, Ingredia Nutritional, The Saskatoon Colostrum, Biostrum Nutritech, Biotaris, NIG Nutritionals, Good Health NZ Products, Sterling Technology, Cuprem
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Colostrum Report
- Estimate Colostrum market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Colostrum market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Colostrum market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Colostrum market?
What are the applications of Colostrum market?
Who are the top players in Colostrum market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Colostrum market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Colostrum market?