The Global Combine Harvester Market Was Valued At USD 46,362.3 Million In 2022 And Is Expected To Reach USD 64,940.4 Million By 2030, At A CAGR Of 3.9% During The Forecast Period 2022-2030.
Combine-Harvester Market Overview:
Combine harvesters are specifically designed to harvest crops by cutting straw through the ground. It has begun to replace the traditional method of harvesting grain with tractors idle and has proven to be an efficient and cost-effective tool for harvesting large quantities of crops in a short period of time. Driven by high demand from farmers across the U.S., global manufacturers in the combine harvester market are developing new combines to tackle the most challenging terrains.
Combine-Harvester market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Combine-Harvester market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In 2021, Swaraj, a subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra, launched a new harvester in Telangana, India. The Swaraj Pro Combine 7060 is a crawler harvester that helps rice farmers in Telangana improve productivity and performance. Equipped with a new rice cutter bar, it is also capable of efficiently cutting dormant crops at relatively low cost.
- Bear Flag Robotics, a Silicon Valley-based agricultural technology company, was acquired by John Deere in August 2021. The acquisition will support John Deere's long-term goal of increasing the mechanization of agricultural equipment and developing advanced machinery to meet the needs of specific customers. .
- In August 2018, To achieve high performance, CLAAS KGaA mbH added the new CONVIO FLEX and CONVIO Draper Cutting Bars to its product lineup.
- Massey Ferguson, a brand of AGCO Corporation, announces the release of the 2018 RazorEdgeTM 1300 model pull-type disc mower conditioner.
- Kubota Company began full-scale operation at its new tractor and wheeled combine harvester manufacturing facility in November 2017. The business offers a wide range of agricultural products, and the well-known harvester PRO1408Y performs exceptionally well.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Combine-Harvester Market:
Market Key Players:
CLAAS KGAA MBH, CNH INDUSTRIAL N.V., MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD., DEERE & COMPANY, ISEKI & CO., LTD., J C BAMFORD EXCAVATORS LTD., KUBOTA CORPORATION, SAME DEUTZ-FAHR ITALIA S.P.A., YANMAR CO., LTD., BUCHER INDUSTRIES, ESCORTS LTD., ZETOR TRACTORS A.S., ALAMO GROUP, INC., TRACTORS AND FARM EQUIPMENT LIMITED., And Others.
Combine-Harvester Market by Types:
- Wheel Type
Combine-Harvester Market by Applications:
- Forest Farm
Combine-Harvester Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
North America dominates the market
Scarcity of labor and rising labor costs in North America, coupled with the need to replace old machinery with new ones, is driving the adoption of new technologies in the region and increasing the productivity and efficiency of crops grown in North America. Also, the unstable climatic conditions in the region are driving the market for combine harvesters due to their high efficiency in operation.
The U.S. holds a major share of the North American combine harvester market. Agriculture is a major occupation in the United States, and farm mechanization is considered an important reason for increasing productivity, sales, and exports. Technological advances are aimed at the use of combine harvesters in the field of agriculture. U.S. sales of self-propelled combines rose 25.3% in December compared to 2020, according to the Equipment Manufacturers Association. Sales of self-operated combines were 194 in January 2021, compared to 200 in January 2022. Double-digit year-over-year combine growth in North America indicates greater demand for combines
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Big names in the market like John Deere & Company, New Holland Fiat, and others are working on new harvesters that require less fuel than others on the market. Although there are various harvesters on the market, combine harvesters have been widely used over the past few decades. The availability of combine harvesters is not constant, so long distances are required to be transported. Thus, market players can focus on their distribution network to increase their market footprint.
Harvesters are gaining popularity among agricultural machinery due to the various benefits that come with their use. For example, the use of harvesters can help increase processing speed, as the harvesting process is so fast that fields can move on to the next crop in a short amount of time. Hence, increasing probability of high yield is expected to increase harvester sales. Furthermore, harvesting the product at the right stage maintains the quality of the product, hence, farmers tend to adopt simple and quick harvesters. In addition, several government initiatives to support and increase the adoption of modern agricultural machinery by farmers are expected to be a favorable factor for the market growth.
Report Scope of Global Combine-Harvester Market:
CAGR of 3.99% from 2022 to 2030.
Wheel Type, Caterpillar, Other
Farm, Orchard, Forest Farm, Other
CLAAS KGAA MBH, CNH INDUSTRIAL N.V., MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD., DEERE & COMPANY, ISEKI & CO., LTD., J C BAMFORD EXCAVATORS LTD., KUBOTA CORPORATION, SAME DEUTZ-FAHR ITALIA S.P.A., YANMAR CO., LTD., BUCHER INDUSTRIES, ESCORTS LTD., ZETOR TRACTORS A.S., ALAMO GROUP, INC., TRACTORS AND FARM EQUIPMENT LIMITED.
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Combine-Harvester market?
The Combine-Harvester Market is growing at a CAGR of 3.99% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Combine-Harvester market?
- Wheel Type, Caterpillar, Other
- Farm, Orchard, Forest Farm, Other
Who are the key players in Combine-Harvester market?
CLAAS KGAA MBH, CNH INDUSTRIAL N.V., MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD., DEERE & COMPANY, ISEKI & CO., LTD., J C BAMFORD EXCAVATORS LTD., KUBOTA CORPORATION, SAME DEUTZ-FAHR ITALIA S.P.A., YANMAR CO., LTD., BUCHER INDUSTRIES, ESCORTS LTD., ZETOR TRACTORS A.S., ALAMO GROUP, INC., TRACTORS AND FARM EQUIPMENT LIMITED., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.