The Corporate Wellness Software Market was valued at USD 409.50 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 714.31 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.47% from 2022 to 2030.
Corporate Wellness Software Market Overview
The corporate well-being of its employees has become one of the main focuses of the company. As the wellness industry grows, increasing insights, data, and technology encourage employees to stay healthy and shape the future of company wellness programs. Therefore, increasing the adoption of employee wellness programs across organizations is one of the key factors driving the market growth during the forecast period. Additionally, the rising prevalence of chronic diseases across the globe is boosting the overall enterprise health software market growth. And to reduce spending, employers are focusing on designing wellness programs that target and address chronic conditions.
However, some of the main reasons employees oppose these programs are a lack of confidence in the employer's ability to run effective programs, doubts about whether the programs are helpful, and privacy concerns. These factors are slowing the adoption of corporate wellness software, which is expected to hinder the overall growth of the market.
The Corporate Wellness Software Market has been recently published by Contrive Datum Insights to its huge database which helps to shape the future of businesses by making well-informed business decisions. It offers a comprehensive analysis of various business aspects such as global market trends, recent technological advancements, market size, shares, and new innovations. Furthermore, this analytical data has been compiled through data exploratory techniques such as primary and secondary research. Moreover, an expert team of researchers throws light on various static as well as dynamic aspects of the global Corporate Wellness Software market.
Some of the key players profiled in the study are:
Different leading key players have been profiled to get better insights into the businesses. It offers detailed elaboration on different top-level industries which are functioning in global regions. It includes informative data such as company overview, contact information, and some significant strategies followed by key players: MediKeeper, Wellness Layers, Alyfe Wellbeing Strategies, BSDI, Ceridian Lifeworks, Corporate Health Partners, Infinite Wellness Solutions, Sprout, Burner Fitness, Virgin Pulse, Rival Health, Protocol Driven Healthcare, Inc (PDHI), Privia Health Group, Inc. and Others, and others.
- In November 2021, Virgin Pulse announced the acquisition of Welltok. After Welltok's acquisition, its activation engine and Virgin Pulse's daily involvement platform will help the firms' combined 4,100 worldwide employer, health plan, and health system clients achieve improved health outcomes and lower costs. Integrating Welltok' customization and analytics abilities into Homebase for Health will provide clients and their respective demographics with substantially more value.
- In October 2021, Privia Health Group, Inc., a physician integration company announced that it has expanded its presence in Texas in collaboration with Abilene Diagnostic Clinic, a self-governing, multi-specialty group practice with more than 30 providers and five care center locations. Privia Health Group, Inc. has expanded its footprint in Texas by partnering with Abilene Diagnostic Clinic.
What are the major Applications, Types, and Regions for the Corporate Wellness Software Market?
On the Basis of Type:
On the Basis of Application:
On the Basis of Service:
- Health Risk Assessment
- Nutrition & Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Health Screening
- Smoking Cessation
Corporate Wellness Software Market Regional Insights:
North America holds the largest share of the global corporate wellness software market. The employee wellness software market is driven by the increasing awareness of employee fitness. Additionally, the growing need for corporate wellness software for employees may be due to the growing prevalence of chronic illness, mental health problems, and substance abuse, especially in conjunction with the region's opioid crisis.
In Asia Pacific, important factors such as increasing health awareness, increasing smartphone usage, and increasing penetration of fitness apps are driving the enterprise health software industry. The region also observed a significant increase in fitness app downloads during the COVID-19 pandemic. According to a WHO report, the number of individuals using fitness and wellness applications is expected to increase by 78% by 2020. Additionally, as the workforce in emerging countries grows, so does the need for corporate wellness software in these regions.
Geographically, the global Corporate Wellness Software market has been analyzed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and India. The global region is dominating this market in the upcoming future.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Corporate Wellness Software Market Report Scope:
CAGR of 7.47% from 2022 to 2030.
SMEs, Large Enterprises
Fitness,Health Risk Assessment,Nutrition & Weight Management,Stress Management,Health Screening,Smoking Cessation
MediKeeper, Wellness Layers, Alyfe Wellbeing Strategies, BSDI, Ceridian Lifeworks, Corporate Health Partners, Infinite Wellness Solutions, Sprout, Burner Fitness, Virgin Pulse, Rival Health, Protocol Driven Healthcare, Inc (PDHI), Privia Health Group, Inc. and Others
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
All of our reports are custom to your company's needs to some extent and we offer 5 hours of free consultation time with each report purchase, which will allow you to request any additional data to custom the report to your needs.