Dental Milling Tools Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Dental Milling Cutter Market Is Projected To Grow At A CAGR Of 5.5% From 2022 To 2030.
Dental Milling Tools Market Overview:
Dental milling tools are a type of dental tool that is used to remove dental material from teeth. This type of tool can be used to remove decay, prepare a tooth for a filling, or prepare a tooth for a crown. Dental milling tools are important because they allow the dentist to perform many different types of procedures on the teeth. Dental milling tools are used to remove dental material by grinding, polishing, or cutting. They are also used in the restoration and reconstruction of teeth.
The growth in the market can be attributed to the increasing demand for dental implants and to raising awareness about oral health. The horizontal type segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period, owing to its high accuracy and precision. By application, the hospital segment is expected to account for a majority of the share in terms of revenue during the forecast period, as it offers better treatment outcomes than other applications.
Dental Milling Tools Market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Dental Milling Tools Market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In July 2018, Institut Straumann AG launched the CARES In-Lab milling machine and expanded its product portfolio in the area of In-Lab milling machines.
- In September 2019, Zimmer Biomet announced a multinational distribution agreement with Align Technology, Inc. for its award-winning iTero Element family of intraoral scanners.
Major Market Segments Covered in Dental Milling Tools Market Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
Leuchtstoffwerk Breitungen GmbH, Shanghai Keyan Phosphor Technology, Dongguan Anda Rare Earth Luminescent Material Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Minghui Luminous Technology Co., Ltd.., And Others.
- Horizontal Type, Vertical Type
- Hospital, Dental Clinic
North America dominated the global dental milling cutters market in terms of revenue share in 2019. The region is expected to continue to dominate over the forecast period owing to factors such as increasing geriatric population, high disposable income, and availability of technologically advanced equipment. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional segment during the forecast period owing to rising awareness of oral health care among developing economies and patients and increasing number of dental clinics and hospitals. In addition, more government initiatives to improve oral healthcare facilities are also driving the growth of the region.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
There is an increasing demand for dental restorative procedures.
People are becoming more and more aware of the benefits of dental milling tools.
The number of dental clinics and hospitals is constantly increasing.
Technological advancements in the dental milling tools industry.
Increase investments by key players in research and development.
Dental Milling Tools Market report scope:
CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2030.
Horizontal Type, Vertical Type
Hospital, Dental Clinic
Leuchtstoffwerk Breitungen GmbH, Shanghai Keyan Phosphor Technology, Dongguan Anda Rare Earth Luminescent Material Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Minghui Luminous Technology Co., Ltd..
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Dental Milling Tools Market Report
- Estimate Dental Milling Tools Market potential by analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at the country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Dental Milling Tools Market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor's performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Dental Milling Tools Market?
The Dental Milling Tools Market is growing at a CAGR of 5.5% During the Forecast Period.
What are the key types of Dental Milling Tools Market?
Horizontal Type, Vertical Type
What are the key applications of Dental Milling Tools Market?
Hospital, Dental Clinic
Who are the key players in Dental Milling Tools Market?
Leuchtstoffwerk Breitungen GmbH, Shanghai Keyan Phosphor Technology, Dongguan Anda Rare Earth Luminescent Material Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Minghui Luminous Technology Co., Ltd., And others.