Document Management Software Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The global Document Management Software Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.0% during the forecast period of 2022-2030.
Document Management Software Market Overview:
Document management software is a system for organizing, managing and storing documents to reduce paper usage. This software is used to track the different versions created and modified by different users. This software helps businesses control the creation, storage, management and distribution of electronic documents, increasing efficiency and providing the ability to reuse information and control document flow. Growing demand for big data analytics to manage large databases and increasing digitization across industries is expected to drive the market growth. Growing awareness of document management systems in the banking sector for maintaining customer records and accounts and controlling unauthorized file access is expected to fuel the market growth.
During the forecast period, increasing adoption of document management systems in various industries is expected to create revenue opportunities for solution providers. Factors driving the growth of the document management software market include increasing need to streamline business operations, benefits of digitizing content across the enterprise, and increasing need to comply with regulatory compliance requirements.
Document Management Software market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Document Management Software market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Document Management Software market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Microsoft Sharepoint Online, Ascensio System OnlyOffice, Adobe Document Cloud Standard, eFileCabinet, Zoho Docs, Dropbox Business, DocSend, Quip, Evernote, DocStar, FileHold, PinPoint, and others.
Document Management Software Market, By Deployment Mode
Document Management Software Market, By Offering
Document Management Software Market, By Organization
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Document Management Software Market, By Application
- Industrial manufacturing
Geographically, the global Document Management Software market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Document Management Software Market report scope
Industry News and Key Developments
- April 2020 - OpenText and Amazon Web Services have announced a new Global Strategic Cooperation Agreement (AWS). Through this agreement, OpenText will provide customers with more options for deploying business-critical information management solutions.
- May 2020 - A new DocuSign partnership, Xerox Corporation, has expanded its offering of business automation solutions. As a result of this agreement, Xerox Corporation will provide electronic signature and contract lifecycle management solutions to the APAC market.
- -IBM has acquired six companies by 2021. Bluetab Solutions Group for multi-cloud and hybrid cloud data migration expertise, BoxBoat Technologies for DevOps and Kubernetes container expertise, Catalogic Software for data protection and storage tools, Salesforce cloud consulting partners Waeg and Turbonomic, and application resource management firm (ARM ).
- July 2021 - OpenText has released its most important technology update, including a significant expansion of its EIM cloud capabilities. This latest release advances the company's vision of fully capturing, managing, exchanging and leveraging information to deliver information benefits for customers.
- May 2020 – Xerox will source select A4 and entry-level A3 products from HP, many of which run on Xerox's award-winning ConnectKey controller software, and Xerox will supply toner to HP for these and other products. We are going to supply.
Key Takeaways from this Document Management Software Report
- Estimate Document Management Software market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Document Management Software market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Document Management Software market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Document Management Software market?
What are the applications of Document Management Software market?
Who are the top players in Document Management Software market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Document Management Software market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Document Management Software market?