The Global Dodder Seeds Market Is Expected To Be Valued At USD 9.2 Billion By 2030 And Grow At A CAGR Of 11.5% During The Forecast Period 2022 To 2030.
Dodder Seeds Market Overview:
Dodder seed, also known as Cuscuta chinensis, is a parasitic plant used as an anti-aging treatment, particularly in Asia. They are immensely popular around the world because of their extensive use in various herbs and supplements. These are leafless and usually come in the form of vines. The vine gets its nutrients from other trees and plants. They are mainly found in Japan and China. Ginseng has been used as a tonic or supplement since ancient times. They are often combined with numerous other plant by-products and seeds to create innovative health serums. Currently, they are used in the cosmetic and personal care industries to slow down skin aging. They are also mixed with vitamins as energy boosters. Moreover, these seeds are used worldwide as a cleanser and reproductive health promoter.
Dodder Seeds market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Dodder Seeds market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Dodder Seeds Market:
Market Key Players:
Nutra Green Biotechnology, Novoherb Technologies, Jiaherb, And Others.
Dodder Seeds Market by Types:
- Chinese Dodder Seed
- Australian Dodder Seed
- California Dodder Seed
Dodder Seeds Market by Applications:
- Herbal Medicine
- Dietary Supplements
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
Dodder Seeds Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030. North America is likely to retain its second position, generating significant market share for ginseng seeds over the next few years. The market is expected to strengthen with the entry of numerous cosmetic and personal care brands across the United States and Canada. High demand for anti-aging creams, serums and lotions in these countries is another important factor favoring the market.
Additionally, surge in spending on research and development activities and the emergence of many cosmetic startup companies across North America are estimated to fuel the market. Raising awareness about the various beneficial properties of ginseng seeds will also propel the market.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
The major growth factors for the dodder market are rising number of chronically ill patients, rising awareness of herbal remedies, and rising demand for organic food. In addition, the development of new applications such as personal care products also provides positive prospects for the future of the global dodder market.
Report Scope of Global Dodder Seeds Market:
CAGR of 11.5% from 2022 to 2030.
Chinese Dodder Seed, Australian Dodder Seed, California Dodder Seed
Herbal Medicine, Dietary Supplements, Personal Care and Cosmetics
Nutra Green Biotechnology, Novoherb Technologies, Jiaherb
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Dodder Seeds market?
The Dodder Seeds Market is growing at a CAGR of 11.5% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Dodder Seeds market?
- Chinese Dodder Seed, Australian Dodder Seed, California Dodder Seed
- Herbal Medicine, Dietary Supplements, Personal Care and Cosmetics
Who are the key players in Dodder Seeds market?
Nutra Green Biotechnology, Novoherb Technologies, Jiaherb, And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.