E Bike Motors Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global E Bike Motors Market Was Valued At Around USD 2.5 Billion In 2022, And It Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of About 4.2% During The Forecast Period 2022–2030.
E Bike Motors Market Overview:
The continuous emphasis of individuals and groups on air and noise pollution, which have been rapidly increasing over the past decade, and their adverse effects on human life, has put forward a demand for eco-friendly vehicles. E-bikes have emerged as a viable alternative to solve the problem, emerging as an important piece of equipment that not only eliminates air pollution but also maintains health and fitness.
The e-bike market has witnessed significant development over the past decade. The motor is the main driving force or engine of an E-Bike. Different motors can be placed on an E-Bike depending on the power requirements and further depending on the type of application, the different types of electric motors are geared and gearless hubs, mid drives and shaft drives.
In terms of vehicle configuration, the hub motor can be geared or gearless, and the geared hub motor has a freewheel mechanism and has low resistance and low resistance. spoke. Increasing urbanization, avoiding congested traffic, and economical transportation for short distance commuting are expected to drive the E-Bike market, thus increasing the demand for E-Bike motors.
E Bike Motors Market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global E Bike Motors Market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In June 2021, Shimano Inc. introduced "SHIMANO CONNECT Lab", a new web service. This will help all Shimano cyclist customers manage and analyze their data. SHIMANO CONNECT Lab allows multiple map displays and graphs to be displayed in the cloud connected to your SHIMANO ID by uploading your riding data.
- In September 2020, Shimano Inc. launched a new drive unit in the field of electric bicycle power units, the EP8 drive unit (DU-EP800). This electric motor is more compact, quieter, lighter and has increased range, further supporting the perfect bike design with a more natural ride and refined power delivery.
Major Market Segments Covered in E Bike Motors Market Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
TDCM, BionX, Derby Cycle, Bosch, Suzhou Xiongda Motor, Yamaha Motor, And Others.
- Up To 250 W
- 251 - 500 W
- 500 And Above
- Hub Motor
- Mid Motor
In terms of geography, the APAC region has been considered the market leader for the global E-Bike motors market and is expected to continue to dominate during the forecast period. China is expected to witness a higher growth rate in the global E-Bike motor market due to high sales of E-Bikes.
Southeast Asian countries such as India, Singapore, and Malaysia are also expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. The North American E-Bike motor market has been weak over the past two years, mainly due to lower gasoline prices.
Moreover, many low-cost models are becoming obsolete as brands in the market switch to higher quality products. A significant portion of E-Bike motor sales are expected to be accounted for by players based in the Asia Pacific region. Europe is also expected to noticeably adopt this product in the forecast period.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The Netherlands
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
The implementation of lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery technology into E-Bikes will trigger a global E-bike motor market that aims to make bicycles lighter. E-Bike Motors battery management system is fueling the global E-Bike motor market due to increased power production, increased E-bike speed and increased efficiency due to the management system consisting of parallel cells and modules, minimizing battery recharging. High initial cost and short battery life may hinder the global E-Bike market and eventually the E-Bike motor market.
Some gearless direct drive motors deployed today utilize the concept of a regenerative braking system that allows lithium ion batteries to be easily recharged. Therefore, manufacturers are engaged in gearless direct drive motors for R&D. The global E-Bike motor market will grow at a steady pace during the forecast period.
E Bike Motors Market report scope:
CAGR of 4.2% from 2022 to 2030.
Up To 250 W, 251 - 500 W, 500 And Above
TDCM, BionX, Derby Cycle, Bosch, Suzhou Xiongda Motor, Yamaha Motor
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this E Bike Motors Market Report
- Estimate E Bike Motors Market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the E Bike Motors Market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of E Bike Motors Market?
- What are the key types of E Bike Motors Market?
- What are the key applications of E Bike Motors Market?
- Who are the key players in E Bike Motors Market?