Eggplant Seeds Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Eggplant Seeds Market Size Was Estimated At USD 1.2 Billion In 2022 And Is Projected To Reach USD 1.8 Billion By 2030, Growing At A CAGR Of 5.1% During The Forecast Period 2023-2030.
Eggplant Seeds Market Overview:
Eggplant is a fruit of the nightshade family. It is usually large, purple and cylindrical. Eggplant seeds are small and black. They are edible and have a nutty flavor. Eggplant, a heat-loving vegetable in the nightshade family, needs two or more months of nighttime temperatures in the 70s Fahrenheit range for optimal fruit production. There are many types of eggplant, but the most common type is a large, shiny, dark purple pear-shaped. Eggplant is a highly diverse crop that reproduces best in consistently warm weather conditions. It is grown all over the world. Plus, they're packed with vitamins and minerals, plenty of folate, fiber, potassium and manganese, vitamin C, and more.
Eggplant Seeds market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Eggplant Seeds market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Eggplant Seeds Market:
Market Key Players:
Limagrain, Monsanto, Syngenta, Bayer, Sakata, VoloAgri, Takii, East-West Seed, Advanta, Namdhari Seeds, Asia Seed, Bejo, Mahindra Agri, Gansu Dunhuang, Dongya Seed, Denghai Seeds, Jing Yan YiNong, Huasheng Seed, Horticulture Seeds, Beijing Zhongshu, Jiangsu Seed, And Others.
Eggplant Seeds Market by Types:
Eggplant Seeds Market by Applications:
Eggplant Seeds Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
Asia Pacific dominates the global eggplant seeds market in terms of revenue share. The region is expected to continue to dominate over the forecast period owing to rising demand for eggplant seeds in countries such as India, China, and Japan. Furthermore, these countries are among the largest producers of fruits and vegetables globally. As such, it has a significant impact on the overall production statistics and trends of farmland across the Asia-Pacific region.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
- There is an increasing demand for eggplant in the global market due to its nutritional value and health benefits.
- Rising awareness regarding the health benefits of eggplant is driving its demand in the global market.
- The growing popularity of Mediterranean cuisine in which eggplant is a key ingredient is driving the growth of the global eggplant market.
- The growing trend of home gardening is also contributing to the growth of this market as more and more people are growing their own vegetables at home, including eggplant, using seeds or transplanting from nurseries/garden centers, etc.
Report Scope of Global Eggplant Seeds Market:
CAGR of 5.1% from 2022 to 2030.
Farmland, Greenhouse, Other
Limagrain, Monsanto, Syngenta, Bayer, Sakata, VoloAgri, Takii, East-West Seed, Advanta, Namdhari Seeds, Asia Seed, Bejo, Mahindra Agri, Gansu Dunhuang, Dongya Seed, Denghai Seeds, Jing Yan YiNong, Huasheng Seed, Horticulture Seeds, Beijing Zhongshu, Jiangsu Seed
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Eggplant Seeds market?
The Eggplant Seeds Market is growing at a CAGR of 5.1% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Eggplant Seeds market?
- Bagged, Canned
- Farmland, Greenhouse, Other
Who are the key players in Eggplant Seeds market?
Limagrain, Monsanto, Syngenta, Bayer, Sakata, VoloAgri, Takii, East-West Seed, Advanta, Namdhari Seeds, Asia Seed, Bejo, Mahindra Agri, Gansu Dunhuang, Dongya Seed, Denghai Seeds, Jing Yan YiNong, Huasheng Seed, Horticulture Seeds, Beijing Zhongshu, Jiangsu Seed, And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.