Engine Brake Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Engine Brake Market Is Projected To Grow At A Rate Of 6.8% In Terms Of Value, From 2022 To Reach USD 2.05 Billion By 2030.
Engine Brake Market Overview:
Engine brakes are an extremely cost-effective system that can help car owners achieve long-term profits. The engine brake reduces the force required by the primary friction brakes, thereby increasing the life of the basic friction brake pads or brake shoes. This in turn extends the replacement intervals of the main brake components. The growth of the automotive industry has contributed to the growth in global demand. Factors contributing to market growth are rising awareness of safety measures and approval of government regulations, supporting manufacturers to invest in better engine braking technologies. Moreover, increasing number of road accidents has raised concerns about road safety and spurred the development of advanced braking systems, which is expected to boost market demand over the forecast period.
Engine Brake market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Engine Brake market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In March 2018, Solera Holdings Inc. and MAN Truck & Bus AG entered into a partnership with the aim of digitizing the aftersales process in the commercial vehicle business. MAN plans to use Solera's Digital Garage platform in March 2018 to further advance connectivity in the aftermarket.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Engine Brake Market:
Market Key Players:
Jacobs, VOLVO, Ennova, MAN, Eaton, Pacbrake, And Others.
Engine Brake Market by Types:
- Compression Release Brake
- Exhaust Brake
Engine Brake Market by Applications:
- Below 11 MT
- 11-15 MT
- Above 15 MT
Engine Brake Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
Asia-Pacific is expected to have the largest share of the engine brake market. This is because developing countries like India, China, and Japan are buying more lightweight commercial cars. Europe is expected to make a big difference in the growth of the market share because travelers and drivers are becoming more worried about safety. North America is expected to get a bigger share of the market for engine brakes because regulatory bodies are paying more attention to putting ESC (Electronic Stability Control) systems into place.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Report Scope of Global Engine Brake Market:
CAGR of 6.8% from 2022 to 2030.
Compression Release Brake, Exhaust Brake
Below 11 MT, 11-15 MT, Above 15 MT
Jacobs, VOLVO, Ennova, MAN, Eaton, Pacbrake
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Engine Brake market?
The Engine Brake Market is growing at a CAGR of 6.8% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Engine Brake market?
- Compression Release Brake, Exhaust Brake
- Below 11 MT, 11-15 MT, Above 15 MT
Who are the key players in Engine Brake market?
Jacobs, VOLVO, Ennova, MAN, Eaton, Pacbrake, ., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.