The Global Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software Market Size Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 9.8% During The Forecast Period, To Reach USD 37.7 Billion By 2030, From USD 23.6 Billion In 2022.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software Market Overview:
An enterprise content management system combines comprehensive services, solutions and technologies to store, capture, manage and preserve data used to optimize business workflows. End-use industries including aerospace and defense, IT and telecommunications, energy and utilities, public sector, manufacturing, BFSI, healthcare and retail use enterprise content management solutions to make informed decisions. Moreover, the demand for enterprise content management systems is increasing owing to its features, including protection of stressed content and integration of content with business intelligence and business analytics applications.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In April 2021, OpenText launched a new content service platform, OpenText Core Content and OpenText Core Case Management. By combining content management, case management and integration into key applications, the solution provides a unified approach to managing an organization's content lifecycle across its formal and informal business processes.
- In April 2021, Hyland acquired Nuxeo, a content services platform and digital asset management (DAM) provider. This successful acquisition brings the entire Nuxeo business, including product and technology, under Hyland.
- In March 2021, Laserfiche launched Laserfiche 11, which includes several new features to make it easier for users to find, use, and share documents, as well as introduces direct sharing for self-hosted systems, and releases Audit Trail 11. This release also includes Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements.
- In December 2020, IBM introduced improved ordering flexibility and user-based Licensed alternative OnDemand for I V7.4.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software Market:
Market Key Players:
EMC, IBM, Microsoft, Open Text, Oracle, Adobe, Alfresco, EPiServer, Ever Team, Fabasoft, And Others.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software Market by Types:
- Cloud-based ECM
- On-premises ECM
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software Market by Applications:
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
North America is expected to hold the largest market share in the global market during the forecast period. Vertical industries such as BFSI and government are investing heavily in ECM solutions to protect and manage large volumes of data. For example, the U.S. Department of the Treasury prefers ECM as a financial content/collaboration platform. The Microsoft SharePoint-based system provides software-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service solutions for financial services such as MyTreasury, electronic case suspension, disqualification management systems, bureau-specific applications, and more. The adoption of ECM solutions has increased owing to government initiatives in the region.
Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region in the ECM market owing to countries such as Japan, China, and India and an increasing trend of ECM adoption is observed. Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of enterprise content management by small and medium-sized enterprises is driving the growth of the market in this region.
The European market is likely to witness an equally significant share as the Asia Pacific region. The emergence of online models such as digital platforms and digital ecosystems during the pandemic due to socio-economic factors and flexibility in regulatory structures is driving the demand for ECM solutions in the region.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Auditing is a daunting reality for any organization. Today, businesses are making extensive modifications to their IT systems and internal processes to comply with federal regulations and directives such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPPA's stringent security requirements, OSHA, and the SEC. Enterprise content management makes this easier by providing each document with a built-in audit trail of access history and transactions. Government regulations require the maintenance of different kinds of data and files, and the requirements are often complex. A good ECM will help ensure compliance, using things like checklists, standard forms, and automated organization. It's easier to show auditors exactly what they need to see with the click of a button. Approval history and audit trails mean files are highly traceable and meet security expectations. Enterprise content management is an excellent way to better prepare organizations for audits and protect them from lawsuits, eliminating the possibility of fines and penalties.
Report Scope of Global Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software Market:
CAGR of 9.8% from 2022 to 2030.
Cloud-based ECM, On-premises ECM,
Communication, Retail, Transportation
EMC, IBM, Microsoft, Open Text, Oracle, Adobe, Alfresco, EPiServer, Ever Team, Fabasoft.
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software market?
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software Market is growing at a CAGR of 9.8% During the Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software market?
- Cloud-based ECM, On-premises ECM,
- Communication, Retail, Transportation
Who are the key players in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software market?
EMC, IBM, Microsoft, Open Text, Oracle, Adobe, Alfresco, EPiServer, Ever Team, Fabasoft., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.