Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software market was valued at USD 45.82 Billion in 2022, and is projected to reach USD 90.63 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period.Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Market Overview
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software studies unstructured and structured databases to visualize and provide insights based on correlations, hidden patterns, market-changing trends, etc. For example, in July 2022, IFS, the global cloud enterprise software company, launched the IFS assist 11.5 automated cloud software solution. This automated cloud solution helps organizations better manage configuration management databases and provides complete control over IT infrastructure.
These ERP tools streamline business processes and automate core business operations, helping the organization operate with fewer employees during the pandemic. Some ERP software vendors, such as SAP SE and Oracle Corporations, have dedicated their ERP systems to various industries to perform various business operations such as warehouse management systems, human resources, product lifecycle management, logistics management, payroll, etc. .
The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software has recently published by Contrive Datum Insights to its huge database which helps to shape the future of the businesses by making well-informed business decisions. It offers a comprehensive analysis of various business aspects such as global market trends, recent technological advancements, market size, shares, and new innovations. Furthermore, this analytical data has been compiled through data exploratory techniques such as primary and secondary research. Moreover, an expert team of researchers throws light on various static as well as dynamic aspects of the global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software market.
Some Of the key players study are the
Different leading key players have been profiled to get better insights into the businesses. It offers detailed elaboration on different top-level industries which are functioning in global regions. It includes informative data such as company overview, contact information, and some significant strategies followed by key players: Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, SAP, Infor, Sage, Netsuite, Totvs, Unit4, Syspro., and others.
- In July 2022: Cloud-based software company Infor has partnered with Syntellis data and intelligence, a performance solutions provider of enterprise performance management software solutions. This partnership enables healthcare customers to access the Syntellis Axiom Healthcare Suite for intelligent planning and performance solutions. It provides users with EPM tools with data-driven insights to improve the organization's cost of care and operations.
- In February 2022: IBM Corporation and SAP SE announce a hybrid cloud partnership to move their enterprise's resource planning to the cloud. IBM's contribution is to make SAP S/4HANA available to SAP's customers on the IBM Cloud. SAP S/4HANA is an ERP service for large organizations.
- In November 2021: Oracle Corporation announced that it is helping Honda Motor improve its procurement operations in Japan with Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Oracle Fusion cloud procurement platform used by 4,000 suppliers and 25,000 employees.
By Deployment, Organization Size, Business Function, End-user, and Region
By Organization Size
- Small & Medium Size Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
By Business Function
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Management
- Inventory and Work Order Management
- Others (Sourcing and Procurement, Work Order Management)
- IT & Telecom
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Others (Aerospace and Defense)
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Market Regional Analysis
North America accounted for the largest market share, driving the growth of the enterprise resource planning (ERP) software market in North America owing to the growing need to automate business functions through digital means. Organizations in the United States and Canada are implementing ERP solutions to streamline business processes and increase internal business efficiency. For example, Loblaw Companies Limited, a leader in the Canadian food and pharmaceutical industries, implemented SAP solutions to optimize business functions. Key regional players are also investing in R&D activities to develop new solutions. For example, in December 2017, global industry software provider SYSPRO partnered with Quebec-based company Shift Group to strengthen its presence in eastern Canada.
Asia Pacific is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR during the forecast period. Growth in the region is primarily driven by growing verticals, including manufacturing, BFSI, transportation and logistics. Several major regional vendors are focusing on developing and deploying advanced ERP solutions to meet the growing demand for sustainable ERP solutions in these vertical industries. Many small businesses in the region are implementing cloud-based solutions to increase productivity and reduce business complexity. Apart from this, government regulations supporting IT infrastructure are expected to further drive the market growth in this region.
Rising technological advancements and development of regional manufacturing companies are primarily driving the growth of the European market. According to the European Commission, 30% of SMEs and 80% of large enterprises used enterprise resource planning tools in 2019. Moreover, this growth is driven by many SMEs in countries such as Germany, Italy, and France turning to hosted ERP systems to better manage their company operations.
Geographically, the global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software market has been analyzed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and India. The Global region is dominating this market in the upcoming future.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Market report scope:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software market:
- What is the CAGR of the global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software market?
- The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Market is growing at a CAGR of 9.1% During Forecast Period.
- Which region would offer high growth for vendors in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Softwaremarket?
- North America accounted for the largest market
- Which Is the Most potential market segment?
- By Types- On premise ERP, Cloud-based ERP
- By Applications - Manufacturing & Services, BFSI, Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense, Telecom
- Which are the top industry players in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software market?
- Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, SAP, Infor, Sage, Netsuite, Totvs, Unit4, Syspro.
- What are the recent developments and government policies?
- IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation