Enterprise Software Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The global Enterprise Software Market size was valued at USD 196.40 Billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
Enterprise Software Market Overview:
Growth can be attributed to increased spending on digital infrastructure improvements and advances in cloud analytics tools by end-user enterprises. Enterprise software also provides unstructured and structured data analytics to help businesses understand current market trends and gain actionable insights to support industry growth. The significant spread of the COVID-19 virus in early 2020 negatively impacted the market during the first two quarters of 2020 due to stringent safety measures implemented by most governments. However, from late 2020, enterprise software has seen an increase in demand as end-use companies shift their focus towards digitizing their business models to provide remote work facilities to their employees.
Enterprise Software market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Enterprise Software market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
Significant Enterprise Software Market Dynamics:
Enterprise software market forecasts foresee the need for a superior customer experience well suited to serving this market. Enterprise software helps simplify the process of establishing and managing customer relationships. This is the best approach considered to provide a superior customer experience that also plays a role in customer retention. Digitization and rapid rise in social media marketing are other drivers fueling the market growth till the end of the 2023 future forecast.
The scale of deployment in the enterprise software market industry is quite high in terms of costs incurred, time and professionalism requirements. In addition, the implementation process requires a significant level of expenditure. This includes project planning, configuration, training, installation and system configuration. Deploying new ERP hardware and software, along with network equipment, staff training, and more, adds additional costs.
The world forecast year of 2023 is a step towards the era of digitization. The market has witnessed a surge in marketing platforms on social media fueling the need for enterprise software. They are well used to record and manage large amounts of relevant customer data for a business. Enterprise software market trends also dictate personalized marketing strategies that help attract key customers. This market is also subsidizing the idea of e-commerce in various segments of the market. The many uses of market technology, along with the building of direct professional relationships and growth products of online players, are commendable.
The Enterprise Software market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Broadcom Inc. (CA Technologies, Inc.), Epicor Software Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com, Inc., SAP SE, SYSPRO, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., and others.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Supply Chain Management
- Web Conferencing Collaboration
- Social Software Suites
- Order Processing
- Customer Information Management
- Energy Management
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
Geographically, the global Enterprise Software market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America held the largest share of over 40.0% in 2021. The growth can be attributed to the increasing adoption of cloud-based enterprise software solutions owing to high operational efficiency and low maintenance costs. The key regional players such as Salesforce.com, Inc.; Broadcom Inc. (CA Technologies, Inc.); Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE); and ECi Software Solutions are focusing on expanding their service offerings to stay competitive in the market, supporting the industry trend.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2022 to 2030, owing to increasing investment by end-use companies for digitalizing their businesses. The industry players operating in the region are focusing on establishing strategic partnerships with technology providers to increase their revenues from the market.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Enterprise Software Market report scope
- In August 2022, Versa Networks partnered with Axiata to provide Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) technology for Asian enterprises. The partnership will expand Versa Networks' enterprise service offerings in various areas such as cyber secur
Key Takeaways from this Enterprise Software Report
- Estimate Enterprise Software market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Enterprise Software market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Enterprise Software market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Enterprise Software market?
What are the applications of Enterprise Software market?
Who are the top players in Enterprise Software market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Enterprise Software market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Enterprise Software market?