Fibers And Specialty Carbohydrates Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates Market size is expected to reach US$ 16919.5 Mn by the end of 2030, it is poised to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period of 2022-2030.
Fibers And Specialty Carbohydrates Market Overview:
Fiber is a type of carbohydrate that the body cannot break down and can pass through the digestive tract to the large intestine. The role of fiber in medicine is not limited, it helps the digestive system in many ways and reduces the occurrence of constipation. The various components of carbohydrates must be aligned to provide the body's powerful workings. For example, monosaccharide levels of sialic acid are associated with strong but subtle effects on the gut. Consumption of sialic acid helps to add and promote the growth of organisms that match sialic acid metabolic activity. However, simple, easily digestible glucose has had a negative impact on overall gut health. Glucosamine and chondroitin are also important components of intestinal mucus, serving as a barrier between the intestinal flora and the intestinal wall, potentially affecting intestinal permeability and mediating intestinal immunity. The former example can be extrapolated because prebiotics are food for good bacteria, whereas probiotics are a type of beneficial bacteria. Thus, fiber forms the family of prebiotics as it helps the entire gut microbiome grow. Rising diabetes cases worldwide and growing awareness of healthy food intake are some of the factors that could propel the fiber and specialty carbohydrates industry forward over the projected period.
Fibers And Specialty Carbohydrates market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Fibers And Specialty Carbohydrates market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In May 2021, Tata and Lyle expanded the PROMITOR family of soluble fibers. This expansion introduces two new liquid versions of PROMITOR: PROMITOR Soluble Fiber W and PROMITOR® Soluble Fiber 90L. This version was developed to make adding fiber easier and more cost-effective for applications including confectionery, beverages and bars. This allows food and beverage manufacturers to make products healthier while reducing sugar and calories and fortified with fiber while maintaining great taste, texture and consumer experience.
- In March 2021, upcycled materials startup Comet Bio is gearing up for the commercial launch of a prebiotic fiber. The following help produce lactic acid bacteria with a gene cluster encoding L-fucose. Clinical data relating to the use of arabinoxylan, a type of dietary fiber, is associated with reduced overall glucose levels. Manufacturers hope to need 3 grams of these fibers to compete with the substantial 7 grams of fiber for daily consumption.
- In February 2021, Tata and Lyle launched Fiber University, which will help share our fiber-reinforcement expertise with a variety of formulas. Our new online modular course will help you tackle some of the most difficult fiber formulation challenges at a time when most people don't get enough fiber in their diets. Choosing the right fiber is critical to addressing issues related to taste, texture, nutrition, processing and labeling of new and reconstituted foods.
Major Market Segments Covered in Fibers And Specialty Carbohydrates Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
Tate & Lyle, ADM, Cargill, Incorporated., DuPont., DSM, Roquette Frères., Südzucker Polska S.A., AJINOMOTO CO., INC., FMC Corporation., Grain Processing Corporation, J. RETTENMAIER & SÖHNE GmbH + Co KG, Prinova Group LLC., SunOpta., 15Five., Unilever, RED BULL, PepsiCo, Arla Foods amba, Nestlé, Kellogg's Company, Amway, SUNTORY HOLDINGS LIMITED., And Others.
- Specialty Carbohydrates
- Functional Food
- Functional Beverage
- Dietary Supplements
- Animal Nutrition
- Personal Care
- Online Stores
- Specialty Stores
Based on geography, the fiber and specialty carbohydrates market can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Rest of the World. North America held a dominant market share of 34% compared to other regions in 2021. This is due to the dominant proportion of companies working across the border between the United States and Canada. This region has been dominant due to the presence of strong players operating in the region and the increased disease burden and awareness associated with the availability of these products. Diabetes prevalence among the population in regions such as Canada is 29% and is projected to reach 32% by 2030.
However, the Asia Pacific region is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for marketers over the forecast period of 2022-2027. This is due to the outsourcing of various food manufacturing related activities in India and China. Additionally, the disease burden of diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases in the region is growing exponentially, which will further benefit the market.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Fibers And Specialty Carbohydrates Market report scope:
CAGR of 6.1% from 2022 to 2030.
Fibers, Specialty Carbohydrates
Functional Food, Functional Beverage, Dietary Supplements, Animal Nutrition, Personal Care
Tate & Lyle, ADM, Cargill, Incorporated., DuPont., DSM, Roquette Frères., Südzucker Polska S.A., AJINOMOTO CO., INC., FMC Corporation., Grain Processing Corporation, J. RETTENMAIER & SÖHNE GmbH + Co KG, Prinova Group LLC., SunOpta., 15Five., Unilever, RED BULL, PepsiCo, Arla Foods amba, Nestlé, Kellogg's Company, Amway, SUNTORY HOLDINGS LIMITED.
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Fibers And Specialty Carbohydrates Report
- Estimate Fibers And Specialty Carbohydrates market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Fibers And Specialty Carbohydrates market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Fibers And Specialty Carbohydrates market?
- What are the key types of Fibers And Specialty Carbohydrates market?
- What are the key applications of Fibers And Specialty Carbohydrates market?
- Who are the key players in Fibers And Specialty Carbohydrates market?