The Global Flashlight Market Is Expected To Grow Significantly At A CAGR Of 4.5% In The Coming Years. The Global Flashlights Market Was Valued At USD 6,827.5 Million In 2022 And Is Projected To Reach USD 8,891.2 Million In 2030.
Flashlight Market Overview:
A flashlight is a portable, hand-held electric light. It usually consists of a light bulb protected by a glass or plastic lens with a reflector behind the bulb. Reflectors can be planar or curved. When the user presses the button, electricity flows through the battery to the light bulb, which turns on. Flashlights are used in many applications including home repair, outdoor recreation such as camping and fishing, auto repair, and law enforcement. A flashlight, or torch, is a convenient battery-operated light. Previously, light sources were often tiny light-emitting bulbs, but since the mid-2000s these have been replaced by light-emitting diodes (LEDs). A classic flashlight consists of a light source fixed in the reflector, a transparent cover to block the light source and indicator, batteries, and control buttons, all housed in a box.
Flashlight market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Flashlight market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In 2020: Pelican Products, Inc. announces the world's finest multipurpose professional-grade flashlight featuring the Pelican™ 3410 and 3410M (Magnet) LEDs and the Pelican™ 3415 and 3415M LEDs.
- In May 2020, Bayco Products Inc. teamed with H&G Marketing to expand Bayco Products Inc.'s retail reach in the United States.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Flashlight Market:
Market Key Players:
Maglite, Pelican, Energizer, SureFire, Dorcy, Streamlight, Princeton Tec, BAYCO products, Inc., Coast, Ledlenser, EAGTAC, Nite Ize Inc., Mag Instrument Inc., Browning Arms Company, and Larson Electronics LLC and Others.
Flashlight Market by Types:
- Rechargeable Flashlight
- Non-rechargeable Flashlight
- Handheld Flashlight
- Up to 300 Lumens
- 300-499 Lumens
- 500-999 Lumens
- 1000+ Lumens
Flashlight Market by Applications:
- Home Use
- Industry Use
- Military Use
Flashlight Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030. Asia Pacific is expected to account for the largest flashlight market share. This is due to the existence of different engineering businesses, and military and financial scales. The Asian market has observed huge growth in products due to an upsurge in manufacturing and construction. As a result, lighting products including flashlights and light bulbs are increasingly available. China is one of the major countries holding a considerable market share in the flashlight market depending on the growth of the commodity.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
The growing preference for new features and advanced lighting, the development of lighting technology and the increasing demand for reliable, low-maintenance and high-efficiency luminaires. Innovations in flashlight products for outdoor activities, increasing demand for explosion-proof LED torches, development of dimming and multi-stage LED lights, increasing penetration of LED technology, and increasing appeal of daily carry-on flashlights for households are factors driving the growth of the global flashlight market.
Report Scope of Global Flashlight Market:
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of the Flashlight market?
The Flashlight Market is growing at a CAGR of 4.5% During the Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of the Flashlight market?
- By Battery, Rechargeable Flashlight, Non-rechargeable Flashlight, By Type, Headlamp, Handheld Flashlight, Lantern, By Lumen, Up to 300 Lumens, 300-499 Lumens, 500-999 Lumens, 1000+ Lumens
- Home Use, Industry Use, Military Use, Others
Who are the key players in the Flashlight market?
Maglite, Pelican, Energizer, SureFire, Dorcy, Streamlight, Princeton Tec, BAYCO products, Inc., Coast, Ledlenser, EAGTAC, Nite Ize Inc., Mag Instrument Inc., Browning Arms Company, Larson Electronics LLC and Others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.