The Global 4G (LTE) Devices Market Was Valued At USD 429.7 Billion In 2018 And Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 6.7% During The Forecast Period (2019-2027).
4G (LTE) Devices Market Overview:
4G LTE is the latest technology in mobile broadband. LTE has data speeds of up to 30 Mbps, while LTE Advance has speeds of up to 100 Mbps. We live in an age of smart gadgets that allow users to easily access most of the computer's functions. A key factor in enhancing mobile broadband services is the rising usage of the Internet in mobile devices such as tablets, phablets, smartphones and mobile data cards. Increasing need for spectral efficiency amid saturation of existing 3G networks is expected to drive the growth of the 4G (LTE) equipment market over the forecast period.
4G (LTE) Devices market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global 4G (LTE) Devices market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in 4G (LTE) Devices Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
Apple, LG Electronics, Huawei Technology Company, Samsung Electronics, Xiaomi, ZTE Corporation, ASUSTeK Computer, Lenovo, And Others.
- Smartphones, Tablets, Others
- Multi-brand Store, Single brand Store, Online
North America is expected to dominate the global 4G (LTE) devices market over the forecast period owing to the widespread adoption of innovative smart devices based on advanced network technologies in the region.
Asia Pacific is expected to witness rapid revenue growth over the forecast period owing to ongoing technology research and development activities in the field of 4G (LTE) devices. Moreover, rising demand for LTE devices in countries such as China and India is expected to support future market growth.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Growing demand for faster data rates and higher spectral efficiency is the key factor driving the market growth. Deployment of LTE in public sectors such as public safety and defense & security is supporting market growth. Applications in these areas require high-speed communication in emergency situations, and LTE is the ideal network to meet this demand. Changing customer preferences and increasing demand for high-speed mobile broadband, mainly in developing countries, and the related focus of telecom providers to significantly increase LTE installations in these countries are expected to continue to drive revenue growth in the global 4G (LTE) market forecast period.
LTE requires the use of high-frequency radio waves in specific frequency bands to provide service. Companies that provide this service are granted specific frequency bands to operate in. The government auctions off certain spectrum in which companies must provide services. With the significant increase in demand for mobile communications, the availability of frequency bands for data transmission has been scarce, which is expected to restrain the market growth in the future to some extent.
4G (LTE) Devices Market report scope:
CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2030.
Smartphones, Tablets, Others
Multi-brand Store, Single brand Store, Online
Apple, LG Electronics, Huawei Technology Company, Samsung Electronics, Xiaomi, ZTE Corporation, ASUSTeK Computer, Lenovo
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this 4G (LTE) Devices Report
- Estimate 4G (LTE) Devices market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the 4G (LTE) Devices market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of 4G (LTE) Devices market?
The 4G (LTE) Devices Market is growing at a CAGR of 6.7% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types of 4G (LTE) Devices market?
Smartphones, Tablets, and Others
What are the key applications of 4G (LTE) Devices market?
Multi-brand Store, Single brand Store, Online
Who are the key players in 4G (LTE) Devices market?
Apple, LG Electronics, Huawei Technology Company, Samsung Electronics, Xiaomi, ZTE Corporation, ASUSTeK Computer, Lenovo, And others.