The Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Market size is projected to be valued at US$ 3.3 Billion in 2022 and is expected to witness growth at 7% CAGR between 2022 and 2030.
Gluten-free Pizza Crust Market Overview:
The gluten-free pizza crust is made with a flour blend of rice flour, almond flour, potato starch, and tapioca starch. To make gluten-free pizza, these flours are mixed with oil, sugar, and salt to taste. Gluten-free pizza crust has health benefits that provide more energy, control insulin, reduce disease risk, and fight acne. Also, it helps lower cholesterol.
Gluten-free pizza crust is a blend of three different flours. The continuous development and rising popularity of western food and pizza is driving the growth of gluten free pizza crust industry. Rising per capita income and penetration of pizzerias are expected to surge the demand for pizza crust over the forecast period.
Gluten-free Pizza Crust market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Gluten-free Pizza Crust market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Gluten-free Pizza Crust Market:
Market Key Players:
Udi's Gluten Free, Rich Products Corporation, Gillians Foods, Conagra Brands, Kinnikinnick Foods, Rizzuto Foods, Vicolo, Moonlight Pizza Company, Competitive Landscape, And Others.
Gluten-free Pizza Crust Market by Types:
Gluten-free Pizza Crust Market by Applications:
Gluten-free Pizza Crust Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
North America dominated the market in 2018 owing to rising consumption of gluten-free products. People in the region are moving towards a healthy lifestyle and thus people prefer healthy and gluten-free products. Growing awareness of the possible health effects of gluten has led to an increase in the consumption of gluten-free products. The prevalence of celiac disease in the United States is high in the world, therefore, rising awareness about the disease is expected to increase the demand for gluten-free products.
Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. According to the survey, India, with more than half of its population under the age of 30, is considered the most important region for the younger generation, followed by China, Indonesia and the United States. Therefore, the influence of western culture is increasing because of the high youth population. This, in turn, is expected to drive the gluten-free pizza crust market in developing countries in Asia Pacific.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Processed and ready-to-eat foods are gaining popularity among working consumers due to busy schedules, which has increased the demand for pizza crust. Moreover, rapid urbanization across the globe has led to increasing penetration of international pizza franchises in both developed and emerging markets, thereby spurring the consumption of pizza crust. Moreover, changing socio-economic conditions, especially in emerging economies, have led to rising consumer preference for Western delicacies such as pizza, thereby driving the demand for pizza crust. At the same time, rising living standards of consumers supported by high levels of disposable income are enhancing their purchasing power, leading to higher spending on food. Apart from this, rising health concerns among consumers due to high consumption of fast food and high incidence of lifestyle diseases have led to the introduction of gluten-free and dairy-free pizza crust. In addition, various manufacturers have successively launched pizza crusts made of vegetables such as rice flour or cauliflower, increasing the demand for high value-added products. Apart from this, the emergence of various e-commerce platforms offering pizza crust home delivery and fast delivery is also contributing to the growth of the market.
Report Scope of Global Gluten-free Pizza Crust Market:
CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2030.
Retail, Bakeries, Others
Udi's Gluten Free, Rich Products Corporation, Gillians Foods, Conagra Brands, Kinnikinnick Foods, Rizzuto Foods, Vicolo, Moonlight Pizza Company, Competitive Landscape
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Gluten-free Pizza Crust market?
The Gluten-free Pizza Crust Market is growing at a CAGR of 6.5% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Gluten-free Pizza Crust market?
- Conventional, Organic
- Retail, Bakeries, Others
Who are the key players in Gluten-free Pizza Crust market?
Udi's Gluten Free, Rich Products Corporation, Gillians Foods, Conagra Brands, Kinnikinnick Foods, Rizzuto Foods, Vicolo, Moonlight Pizza Company, Competitive Landscape, And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.