Green Chelates Natural Chelating Agents Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents Market Is Expected To Gain Market Growth In The Forecast Period Of 2022 To 2029. Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 5.0% In The Forecast Period.
Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents Market Overview:
Green Chelates/Natural Chelates are biodegradable materials that are mainly used for washing and cleaning. These materials are primarily used for laundry, surface care, detergents, and home care. Common chelating agents are poorly biodegradable and there are concerns about their impact on the environment. Heavy metals that are very toxic to water and soil are used here. Therefore, biotechnological approaches and computational tools are used to produce green chelating agents. The main application of this market is cleaning which can be classified as industrial cleaning and household cleaning. Industrial cleaning includes mechanical dishwashing, equipment cleaning, etc. Green chelating/natural chelating agents are used to remove metal ions. Household cleaning includes automatic dishwashing, laundry detergent, hand-washing dishes, and surface cleaning.
Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
BASF, Akzo Nobel, Lanxess, Innospec, PMP Fermentation Products, Jungbunzlauer, And Others.
- Sodium Gluconate
- Water Treatment
- Personal Care
- Food & Beverages
Asia Pacific was the largest regional market in 2015, accounting for more than 40% of the global revenue share. North America, comprising the United States and Canada, was the second largest regional market, accounting for more than 20% of global revenue share. The APAC region accounted for more than 60% of the global market share. The European market is characterized by many players mainly involved in detergent application segmentation and personal care products including shampoos.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Growing demand for organic food.
Growing demand for water treatment chemicals.
Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents Market report scope:
CAGR of 5% from 2022 to 2030.
Sodium Gluconate, EDDS, MGDA, GLAD, Other
Cleaning, Water Treatment, Agriculture, Personal Care, Food & Beverages, Other
BASF, Akzo Nobel, Lanxess, Innospec, PMP Fermentation Products, Jungbunzlauer
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents Report
- Estimate Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents market?
- What are the key types of Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents market?
- What are the key applications of Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents market?
- Who are the key players in Green Chelates/Natural Chelating Agents market?