The Global Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market to Grow at a CAGR of 9.2% During the Forecast Period 2022-2030.
Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market Overview:
A lease is a legal agreement that allows a lessee or lessee to use a product in exchange for monthly rent. In exchange, the lessor or owner of the leased item receives monthly payments during the lease and recovers the cost at the end of the lease. One of the many types of leases available today is medical equipment leases. Unlike traditional financial products such as mortgages or loans, such leases do not transfer title immediately. Likewise, many healthcare organizations delay purchasing medical devices and equipment during recessions and austerity. In these cases, healthcare organizations lease equipment from various reputable companies and financial sponsors to meet the needs of patients and staff.
Healthcare Equipment Leasing market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Healthcare Equipment Leasing market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In February 2022, First Horizon and Toronto-Dominion Bank signed an agreement for TD to acquire First Horizon in an all-cash transaction of approximately $13 billion. This strategy has helped the company establish a solid position in the market.
- In January 2018, Kabbage extended a $250,000 line of credit. This line of credit expansion provides existing and new customers with the funds needed to purchase specialized equipment and site expansion, among other things. This strategy helps the company strengthen its market position.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market:
Market Key Players:
De Lage Landen International, GE Capital, National Technology Leasing, Oak Leasing, Rotech Healthcare, Siemens Financial Services, And Others.
Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market by Types:
- Surgical and Therapy Leasing Equipment
- Digital and Electronic Equipment
- Storage and Transport Leasing Equipment
- Personal and Homecare Leasing Equipment
Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market by Applications:
- Diagnostic Centers
Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market by Regions:
North America will account for the highest revenue share in 2021. Total healthcare spending continues to increase as healthcare providers meet the growing medical needs of an aging U.S. population; Healthcare equipment will continue to be prone to technological change, spurring demand for Healthcare equipment rental in downstream markets and growth in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries are some of the factors that are expected to boost the market during the forecast period. For example, Alliance Funding Group (AFG) provides equipment financing to small, medium and large businesses. AFG has provided more than $2 billion in equipment leases and loans to more than 25,000 customers across the United States. Additionally, it is often cheaper to rent equipment with a shorter product lifecycle. Complex medical devices are likely to become more important to healthcare providers as they move from volume-based care to value-based care and become more prominent over the outlook period. Hence, it increases the demand for Healthcare equipment rental. Therefore, from the above statements, the North America region is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
The medical equipment leasing industry is primarily driven by the cost-effectiveness of these services and increased spending on private healthcare. At the same time, increasing demand from developing countries is also fueling growth. Hospitals these days prefer to lease rather than own expensive assets because the repayment costs fall. We can observe rapid changes in hospital finances over the past few years, as acute care providers become more dependent on capital leasing to finance new buildings and undertake numerous other initiatives. As mid-sized clinics and hospitals providing advanced medical services increase, the industry is expected to offer prospects for untapped markets.
There are several challenges that arise when renting medical equipment. One of the most common problems is ownership. The person who leases certain medical equipment does not have the same ownership as the lessor until the end of the lease period. The lessee must pay the full amount even if the equipment cannot be used during the rental period. This is the only downside to renting medical equipment.
Report Scope of Global Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market:
CAGR of 9.2% from 2022 to 2030.
Surgical and Therapy Leasing Equipment, Digital and Electronic Equipment, Storage and Transport Leasing Equipment, Personal and Homecare Leasing Equipment, DME,
Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Others
De Lage Landen International, GE Capital, National Technology Leasing, Oak Leasing, Rotech Healthcare, Siemens Financial Services.
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, and Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Healthcare Equipment Leasing market?
The Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market is growing at a CAGR of 9.2% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Healthcare Equipment Leasing market?
Types- Surgical and Therapy Leasing Equipment, Digital and Electronic Equipment, Storage and Transport Leasing Equipment, Personal and Homecare Leasing Equipment, DME,
Applications- Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Others
Who are the key players in Healthcare Equipment Leasing market?
De Lage Landen International, GE Capital, National Technology Leasing, Oak Leasing, Rotech Healthcare, Siemens Financial Services., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.