Injection Molding Machinery Market -Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Injection Molding Machinery Market Size Was Valued At USD 14.71 Billion In 2021 And Is Expected To Expand At A Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) Of 4.6% From 2022 To 2030.
Injection Molding Machinery Market Overview:
The industry has been using injection molding machines for the past few years to manufacture products made of plastic, metal, rubber and other materials. This machine is mainly used for manufacturing small and everyday products. Manufactured in a variety of sizes with innovative customization. Additionally, these machines can operate on multiple power sources such as electric and hydraulic.
There are several types of injection machines available in the market, such as horizontal injection machines, vertical injection machines, two-component injection machines, and rotary injection machines. Manufacturers are adopting these machines to provide reliable and better products to their customers. Therefore, the increase in manufacturing units across the globe is expected to boost the growth of this market in the coming years.
Factors such as increasing globalization and demand for reliable and affordable products are expected to boost this machine market revenue over the forecast period. Additionally, adoption of advanced automated machinery offering low-cost products is a major trend in this market.
Injection Molding Machinery Market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Injection Molding Machinery Market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In June 2022, ENGEL partnered with ALPA Group, Brink and IPB Printing. The processing of recycled materials (rPET) is expected to be possible with the newly developed ENGEL e-speed injection molding machine with a powerful injection unit.
- In June 2022, ENGEL, an Austrian Ijection Moldig Machine manufacturer and system solutions provider, established and expanded its own selling advertising services subsidiary in Morocco.
- In March 2022, Che Hsong Holdings Ltd. signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Chiers electric vehicle manufacturer YD Group Co., Ltd. You have received several purchase orders for injection molding machine equipment from your company.
- In January 2022, Haitian started a joint venture with HCMC University of Technology and Education to operate the lab. The laboratory has dedicated spaces for training, mold repair and practical work, and is equipped with Haitian's injection molding machines, robots and peripheral equipment.
Major Market Segments Covered in Injection Molding Machinery Market Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
Arburg, Fanuc, Negri Bossi, KraussMaffei, Loramendi, Wittmann Battenfeld, And Others.
- Consumer Goods
In North America, market growth is relatively moderate due to the presence of established machine builders. However, decreasing labor force in the manufacturing sector as demand for injection molding machines is expected to restrain the market in the coming years.
The Asia Pacific region has a number of registered and unregistered companies manufacturing various machinery and equipment, and as a result, this region is expected to dominate the injection molding machine market share. Large corporations are constantly working to acquire and collaborate with various small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to improve their product portfolios and quality. This allows large enterprises to expand their market presence throughout the region. As such, the market size in the Asia Pacific region is expanding at a significant rate.
In Europe, market growth is relatively low due to adoption of new rules and regulations to reduce industrial pollution. The number of cosmetic companies has declined over the past few years. This is due to several challenges faced by manufacturers such as rising raw material costs, OEMs and many other factors.
Market values in the Middle East & Africa and Latin America will grow modestly due to raw material scarcity, low level of technological advancement and slow pace of industrialization. Additionally, the coronavirus pandemic has negatively impacted the industrial and manufacturing sectors in Latin America.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The Netherlands
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
The packaging industry is growing at a rapid pace due to advances in packaging technology and increasing demand for packaged products and sustainable packaging. Growing adoption of packaging products in rural areas and growing middle-class population is driving the demand for packaging products. These factors have increased per capita spending on packaged products.
Growing urban population, rising consumer spending on packaged goods, and growth in e-commerce and organized retail are contributing to the growth of the packaging industry. As competition among packaging manufacturers intensifies, different types of packaging have been adopted. This is driving the rigid plastic packaging market and driving the demand for injection molding machines in the packaging industry. Injection molding is mainly used for packaging plastic products such as cups and containers. Asia Pacific is one of the major regions driving the packaging industry.
The all-electric injection molding machine offers best acceleration performance, improved repeatability, shorter injection times and reduced noise due to dynamic servo motors. The high investment costs of any electrical equipment are caused by advanced technology. In the case of waste, the extreme maintenance required is another drawback. In the event of a motor failure, the entire system must be replaced, which is very expensive to maintain and affects manufacturing costs.
Demand for injection molding machines is growing significantly in the medical industry, primarily for products such as drug delivery systems and improved blood glucose test strips for respiratory care and diabetes. These products provide mobility and convenience to the aging population. Injection molding is commonly used to manufacture medical parts in high volume and consistency. The injection molding process enables the development of lightweight, durable and cost-effective medical devices. The market for injection molding machines in the healthcare industry is expected to grow due to the increasing use of disposable and durable medical products. Injection molded disposable products are mainly used in hospitals, but are also used in over-the-counter pharmaceuticals such as permethrin, pyrethrin and piperonyl butoxide shampoo. Growing demand from the medical industry creates opportunities for manufacturers of injection molding machines.
Injection Molding Machinery Market report scope:
CAGR of 4.6% from 2022 to 2030.
Electric, Hydraulic, Hybrid
Automotive, Consumer Goods, Packaging, Electronics, Others
Arburg, Fanuc, Negri Bossi, KraussMaffei, Loramendi, Wittmann Battenfeld
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Injection Molding Machinery Market Report
- Estimate Injection Molding Machinery Market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Injection Molding Machinery Market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Injection Molding Machinery Market?
The Injection Molding Machinery Market is growing at a CAGR of 4.6% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types of Injection Molding Machinery Market?
Electric, Hydraulic, Hybrid
What are the key applications of Injection Molding Machinery Market?
Automotive, Consumer Goods, Packaging, Electronics, Others
Who are the key players in Injection Molding Machinery Market?
Arburg GmbH + Co KG, Haitian International Holdings Limited, Milacron, Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., Limited, Engel Austria GmbH, Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Plastics Machinery GmbH, Chen Hsong Holdings Limited, Toyo Machinery & Metal Co., Ltd., Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd., Japan Steel Works Limited, KraussMaffei Group, UBE Machinery, Shibaura Machine Co. Ltd., WittmannBattenfeld, Hillenbrand, INC