The global Integrated Operating Room Market size was estimated at USD 1.7 billion in 2021 and is expected to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3% from 2022 to 2030.
Integrated Operating Room Market Overview:
An integrated operating room (OR) refers to a conventional operating room equipped with high-tech devices. Devices used in operating rooms include surgical displays, MRI scanners, C-Arms, operating tables, surgical lights, surgical booms, and inhalers. Additionally, other related equipment such as video camera systems, lighting, recording and light sources, surgical headlights, and image capture devices are an integral part of modern operating rooms.
Factors such as increasing demand for advanced systems such as minimally invasive surgery, growing geriatric population, growing health care awareness, increasing service and support facilities for integrated wards, and increasing incidence of chronic diseases due to lifestyle changes drive the market growth. However, the high cost of tools and reimbursement issues limit the market growth. Additionally, growing interest in emerging economies, growing demand for telemedicine, and rising healthcare funding increase market growth opportunities during the forecast period.
Integrated Operating Room market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Integrated Operating Room market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Integrated Operating Room market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Stryker Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Getinge AB, IntegriTech, Image Stream Medical, Cook Medical, Eschmann Equipment, GE Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Koninklijke Philips, and others.
- HD Display Systems
- Audio and Video Management System
- Recording and Documentation System
- Diagnostic Imaging
Geographically, the global Integrated Operating Room market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of over 45.0% in 2021. Dominance can be attributed to the growing demand for surgical automation. The major factors driving the growth of the market are increasing demand for efficient healthcare services, growing need to reduce healthcare costs, and effective EHR implementation by healthcare institutions. Additionally, presence of incumbent players in the market, technologically advanced HCIT, and financing for improving OR infrastructure are other factors fueling the market growth.
In Asia Pacific, the integrated operating room market is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The market is driven by growing patient population suffering from chronic diseases requiring surgical intervention, increasing demand for sophisticated medical devices in hospitals, increasing number of MIS procedures, and rapid improvement of healthcare infrastructure. In August 2020, the Government of India introduced the National Digital Health Mission, a complete digital health ecosystem. These initiatives can contribute to overall market growth.
Further the regions are divided into countries as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Integrated Operating Room Market report scope
CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period.
HD Display Systems, Audio and Video Management System, Recording and Documentation System
Therapeutic, Diagnostic Imaging
Stryker Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Getinge AB, IntegriTech, Image Stream Medical, Cook Medical, Eschmann Equipment, GE Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Koninklijke Philips
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Integrated Operating Room Report
- Estimate Integrated Operating Room market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Integrated Operating Room market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Integrated Operating Room market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Integrated Operating Room market?
What are the applications of Integrated Operating Room market?
Who are the top players in Integrated Operating Room market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Integrated Operating Room market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Integrated Operating Room market?