The Global Intelligence Street Lighting Market Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 19.36% During The Forecast Period 2022-2030.
Intelligence Street Lighting Market Overview:
Intelligence Street Lighting is public street light that use movement by penetration, cyclists, and traffic conditions. It helps to reduce overall energy consumption with automatic on and off functions.
The Global Intelligence Street Lighting market is growing rapidly in the past few years. The increasing adoption of such lighting in public street lighting is driving the growth of the market. Apart from this, increasing awareness of energy saving across the world is further driving the growth of the market. Technological advancements and the adoption of these technologies by governments of many countries are also driving the growth of the market. However, high prices of these street lights may hamper market growth during the forecast period.
Intelligence Street Lighting market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Intelligence Street Lighting market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In February 2022, Signavio GmbH, a provider of process management space and business process intelligence, was acquired by SAP SE. The integration of SAP's business process intelligence unit with Signavio will help transform and improve organizations' business processes at scale.
- February 2022: Hubbell Incorporated's commercial and industrial (C&I) lighting business is acquired by GE Current, creating a total lighting solutions business under the Current brand. The sharing business now offers a broad portfolio of fixtures and controls, lighting, roads, signage, transportation and horticulture markets.
- In January 2022, Indian smart lighting solutions provider CITiLIGHT partnered with Internet of Things (IoT) solutions provider Kerlink to deploy large-scale LoRaWAN smart street lighting projects in India and internationally. CITiLIGHT's development strategy is to develop smart street lights and IoT solutions.
- In December 2021, EQUANS announced a partnership with Itron, Inc. to bring smart city capabilities to cities in Belgium. Brussels-based electricity distribution network operator Sibelga deployed Itron's smart street lighting solution as a service to improve citizen safety and meet their energy-saving targets.
- In October 2019, Telensa launched Urban IQ, an open solution that connects sensors with smart street lighting infrastructure and visualizes the data collected. Urban IQ connects using the best possible lighting and cellular network, and takes advantage of the perfect placement of light poles to host multiple sensors.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Intelligence Street Lighting Market:
Market Key Players:
Signify, Itron, Telensa, Echelon Corp, Rongwen, Currentï¼ˆGEï¼‰, Dimonof, Flashnet, Xylem Inc, gridComm, Philips Lighting, Infineon Technologies, And Others.
Intelligence Street Lighting Market by Types:
- Lighting System
- Video Monitoring System
Intelligence Street Lighting Market by Applications:
- Urban Area
Intelligence Street Lighting Market by Regions:
Europe leads the global market for connected street lighting system technology. Presently, various lighting associations in Europe are rigorously working toward the deployment of Intelligence Lighting controls in the private and public sectors. For example, in February 2022, a European technology provider Wellness TechGroup signed a contract with National Narrowband Network Company, operator of the Australian national LoRaWAN network powered by Actility, to integrate IoT network coverage to nearly 70,000 Intelligence street lights in Montevideo, Uruguay’s capital. The project provides connected street lighting to over 1.3 million people while covering 200 square kilometers in the area along with decreasing carbon emissions by 80% and improving community and road safety. This is expected to further drive the connected street lights market growth in Europe.
North America is expected to grow with a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Energy policies and regulations to limit the consumption of energy are being implemented in North America, supporting the adoption and development of smart lighting solutions in North America. Moreover, Intelligence Street Lighting provides an efficient and cost-effective solution as the operating cost of lighting in commercial buildings is estimated to be remarkably high in North America. Thus, North America is among the major potential markets in the lighting industry for smart lighting solutions.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
The Global Intelligence Street Lighting market is growing rapidly in the past few years. The increasing adoption of such lighting in public street lighting is driving the growth of the market. Apart from this, increasing awareness of energy saving across the world is further driving the growth of the market. Technological advancements and the adoption of these technologies by governments of various countries are also driving the growth of the market. However, high prices of these street lights may hamper market growth during the forecast period.
This study provides a comprehensive analysis by type, application and region. The Type segment includes lighting systems and video surveillance systems. The video surveillance systems segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 21.67% during the forecast period. Increasing installation of video surveillance systems along with smart street lighting are majorly driving the growth of the market. The application segment is divided into urban areas and rural areas. Urban areas dominated the global smart street lighting market, accounting for a major market share of 78.25% in 2019. Considering high traffic conditions and high energy consumption, the higher adoption of these lighting systems in urban areas is a key factor driving the growth of the market.
Report Scope of Global Intelligence Street Lighting Market:
CAGR of 19.3% from 2022 to 2030.
Lighting System, Video Monitoring System
Urban Area, Countryside
Signify, Itron, Telensa, Echelon Corp, Rongwen, Currentï¼ˆGEï¼‰, Dimonof, Flashnet, Xylem Inc, gridComm, Philips Lighting, Infineon Technologies
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Intelligence Street Lighting market?
The Intelligence Street Lighting Market is growing at a CAGR of 19.3% During the Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Intelligence Street Lighting market?
- Lighting System, Video Monitoring System
- Urban Area, Countryside
Who are the key players in Intelligence Street Lighting market?
Signify, Itron, Telensa, Echelon Corp, Rongwen, Currentï¼ˆGEï¼‰, Dimonof, Flashnet, Xylem Inc, gridComm, Philips Lighting, Infineon Technologies, And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.