KNX Products Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global KNX Product Market Size In 2022 Is USD 12.867 Million. It Is Projected To Reach A Projected Value Of USD 34.715 Million By 2030, Growing At A CAGR Of 11.1% During The Forecast Period 2022-2030.
KNX Products Market Overview:
KNX is the open standard for commercial and home building automation KNX devices can manage lighting, security systems, energy management, audio, video, displays, remote controls and more, with features ranging from radio and powerline networking to I.P. (Ethernet) and twisted pair wiring . KNX products are also used in sensors, actuators, controllers and more. KNX devices are not based on a specific hardware network, and the KNX standard is recognized by European standards, American standards, Chinese and international standards. KNX technology is versatile, compact and powerful. It's also used in interfaces, L.E.D. lights, and almost every aspect of technology. Some of the characteristics of the architectural part in KNX products are communication systems with message protocols, modeling and schemes, and configurations for managing network resources. KNX products are also used in domestic equipment and company buildings. The use of KNX products in the home is making way for smarter homes and control mechanisms.
KNX Products market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 200, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global KNX Products market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- June 2022: Siemens and NVIDIA will expand their partnership by building an industrial metaverse. This will be done by combining Siemens' digital model with real-time artificial intelligence. Nvidia. If any issues arise during manufacturing or production, the Industrial Metaverse enables workers around the world to collaborate and resolve issues. Siemens Xcelerator and NVIDIA Omniverse will be leading platforms to engage in innovation.
- December 2020, Siemens Acquires J2 Innovations: Siemens announced the acquisition of J2 Innovations, a provider of software frameworks for building automation and IoT applications. The acquisition is expected to strengthen Siemens' capabilities in the KNX product market and strengthen its position as a leading supplier of building automation solutions.
- September 2021, ABB Launches New KNX Room Controller: ABB, a leading provider of smart building solutions, has launched a new KNX Room Controller, the ABB i-bus KNX Room Master. The controller provides a flexible and scalable solution for managing building automation systems including lighting, HVAC and shading.
- November 2020, Schneider Electric Launches New KNX Gateway: Schneider Electric announces the launch of a new KNX gateway, the KNX IP interface. This gateway provides seamless integration between KNX systems and other building automation protocols such as BACnet and Modbus.
- August 2021, Hager Group Acquires Elsner Elektronik: The Hager Group, a leading provider of electrical and building automation solutions, announces the acquisition of KNX product manufacturer Elsner Elektronik. The acquisition is expected to expand Hager Group's presence in the KNX product market and strengthen its portfolio of building automation solutions.
- March 2021 Theben launches new KNX touch panel: Theben, manufacturer of KNX products, has launched a new KNX touch panel, the Theben trivum touchpad KNX. The touch panel provides a user-friendly interface for controlling the KNX building automation system and features customizable graphics and multi-room audio.
Major Segments Covered in the Global KNX Products Market:
Market Key Players:
Schneider, ABB, SIEMENS, Hager (Berker), Legrand, Somfy, JUNG, GIRA, HDL, STEINEL, Urmet, GVS, B.E.G., Bonzi, JOBO Smartech, Tiansu, Theben AG, Rishun Technology., And Others.
KNX Products Market by Types:
- System Components
KNX Products Market by Applications:
- Commercial Building
- Residential Building
KNX Products Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 200.
Europe is the largest shareholder and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period. In the region, Germany remains the largest single market. In Europe, KNX is the leading protocol in the smart home market. Throughout the home automation market in Europe, many installations will incorporate more than one protocol, and all protocols have their advantages and disadvantages. In Germany, for example, KNX has a 56% market share in the overall home automation market. The home automation industry in the UK is set to grow. However, it is considered in its infancy compared to other developed European countries such as Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands, thus driving the regional growth.
Asia Pacific is the second largest region and is expected to reach USD 10 billion by 200, at a CAGR of 16.% during the forecast period. The adoption of home automation systems is gradually increasing in India as customers become more tech-savvy. The home automation market in India is expected to grow at a rate of 20-25% over the next 5-6 years and this is expected to create significant opportunities for KNX products in the Indian market. Global leading brands such as ABB, Higer, Schneider, and Siemens are active in the field of smart buildings in the Asia-Pacific region.
Furthermore, China's home solutions market is dominated by KNX (42% share), mainly developed by major smart building suppliers in China and Europe. In addition, more and more Chinese companies have begun to pay attention to KNX technology, develop KNX products, and provide KNX solutions. Internationally renowned KNX manufacturers such as Weima, Shanghai HeStrang, Guangzhou Hedong, Guangzhou Vision, Nanjing Tianshun are the earliest domestic manufacturers to develop KNX products. Shanghai Longchuang, Shanghai Fucheng, Tianjin Peiying and many other integrators who have successfully completed KNX projects have joined KNX China, making positive contributions to the development of China's KNX product market.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Concerns over resource depletion and climate change make efficient energy use a key societal issue. Buildings account for 40% of total energy consumption and therefore have a huge potential for energy savings. Buildings equipped with the KNX home and automation control system ensure economical use of energy and increase energy efficiency. KNX products meet the requirements of the highest energy efficiency classes for building automation according to EN 1522; KNX is therefore ideally suited to meet the stringent energy consumption requirements of buildings, as KNX can save up to 50% of energy.
Insufficient awareness of the advantages of KNX products in most of the western regions of the world and developing economies is expected to hamper the growth of the KNX products market during the forecast period. KNX has a high market penetration rate in Europe, with a market share of over 70%. High price, complexity, lack of wireless, and competition from Z-Wave and ZigBee create stiff competition for KNX products in the US and other similar regions.
Also, most KNX products are much more expensive than their US counterparts. Moreover, the KNX software platform ETS is considered complex and is expected to further restrain the market growth. Hence, lack of awareness and high cost of KNX products is expected to hamper the growth of the KNX products market in the coming years.
KNX is poised to become the world's leading home automation system, and integration with the Internet of Things will further enhance this possibility. KNX is expected to provide KNX IoT manufacturers and system integrators with future opportunities in IoT technology and the latest IoT developments. These opportunities enable KNX manufacturers to expand the application portfolio of KNX products in energy storage, smart metering, energy management, mobility, renewable energy and smart grids.
The KNX IoT solution will open up the current KNX ecosystem for "out of the box" operation, while allowing advanced configuration and adaptation to specific customer or operational requirements. With IoT integration, it is possible to connect a KNX installation by specifying a URL and credentials such as username and password. The Internet of Things (IoT) may offer significant opportunities for the use of the more open KNX standard in the coming years.
Report Scope of Global KNX Products Market:
CAGR of 11.1% from 2022 to 2030.
Sensors, Actuators, System Components
Commercial Building, Residential Building, Others
Schneider, ABB, SIEMENS, Hager (Berker), Legrand, Somfy, JUNG, GIRA, HDL, STEINEL, Urmet, GVS, B.E.G., Bonzi, JOBO Smartech, Tiansu, Theben AG, Rishun Technology.
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2022 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of KNX Products market?
The KNX Products Market is growing at a CAGR of 11.1% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of KNX Products market?
Type- Sensors, Actuators, System Components
Applications - Commercial Building, Residential Building, Others
Who are the key players in KNX Products market?
Schneider, ABB, SIEMENS, Hager (Berker), Legrand, Somfy, JUNG, GIRA, HDL, STEINEL, Urmet, GVS, B.E.G., Bonzi, JOBO Smartech, Tiansu, Theben AG, Rishun Technology., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.