The global Lighting Management System market was valued at USD 11.66 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
Lighting Management System Market Overview:
Lighting management systems are used to conserve electricity and efficiently manage energy use by controlling the lighting installed in a premises. The system consists of a sensor attached to a loop that helps with manual and remote management of light emission. This system is used to control the amount of luminous emission per square foot area. The lighting management system market is expected to surge over the next few years.
The global lighting management systems market is driven by the advent of the Internet of Things (IOT) and its application to energy management solutions, increasing demand for smart lighting applications, increasing awareness of energy efficiency and saving, and increasing prevalence of energy management solutions. , especially at work. However, lack of technical handling knowledge and high initial investment and maintenance costs limit market growth. These systems have strong market penetration in North America and are also gaining presence in Asia Pacific and Europe.
Lighting Management System market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Lighting Management System market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Lighting Management System market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Schneider Electric, General Electric Corporation, OSRAM Licht AG, Siemens AG, LG Electronics, Legrand, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Lutron Electronics Co. Inc, Leviton Manufacturing, Legrand North America, Lutron, and others.
- Daylight Sensors
- Occupancy Sensors
- Programmable Ballasts
- User Interfaces
Geographically, the global Lighting Management System market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America dominates the lighting management system market due to the increasing adoption and prevalence of lighting control systems across the region to reduce energy consumption within the region. Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to rapid infrastructure construction activities in the region.
Further the regions are divided as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Lighting Management System Market report scope
CAGR of 13.4% from 2022 to 2030.
Daylight Sensors, Occupancy Sensors, Programmable Ballasts, User Interfaces
Residential, Commercial, Industrial
Schneider Electric, General Electric Corporation, OSRAM Licht AG, Siemens AG, LG Electronics, Legrand, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Lutron Electronics Co. Inc, Leviton Manufacturing, Legrand North America, Lutron
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
- In January 2020, At CES, GE launched its first-ever smart home innovations and a new program.
- In March 2018, Vive Vue, IoT-enabled management software by Lutron, has been launched. To provide improved smart-building control, the latest software combines a
Key Takeaways from this Lighting Management System Report
- Estimate Lighting Management System market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Lighting Management System market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Lighting Management System market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Lighting Management System market?
What are the applications of Lighting Management System market?
Who are the top players in Lighting Management System market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Lighting Management System market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Lighting Management System market?