Linseed Flaxseed Oil Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030.
The Global Linseed Flaxseed Oil Market size was estimated to be worth US$ 2099.1 million in 2022, It Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 5.5% From 2022 To 2030.
Linseed Flaxseed Oil Market Overview:
The growth of the market can be attributed to the growing demand for healthy and organic foods, growing awareness of the health benefits of flaxseed oil, and growing demand for vegetable oils. However, factors such as the high price of flaxseed oil and volatility in raw material prices may limit the growth of this market during the forecast period. By type, bulk products accounted for a larger portion than bottled products. This may be due to its low cost compared to bottled products and easy availability across regions. However, bottled products are expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the convenience factor and rising consumer preference for ready-to-use products. Salad or cooking oil accounted for a larger portion than margarine. This may be due to its widespread use in a variety of food applications such as salads, sandwiches/wraps, etc., but margarine is primarily used in bakery items or as an ingredient in frying fats. However, margarine is expected to witness higher growth during the forecast period owing to its increasing use in processed foods. In addition, growing awareness that consuming margarine is healthier than traditional butter is set to increase margarine demand over the next decade.
Linseed Flaxseed Oil market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Linseed Flaxseed Oil market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in Linseed Flaxseed Oil Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
ACH, ConAgra Foods, Elburg Global, ADVOC, Savola Group, Cairo Oil and Soap, And Others.
- Bulk Product
- Bottled Product
- Salad or Cooking Oils
- Baking or Frying Fats
- Inedible Products
Asia Pacific dominated the global flaxseed oil market in terms of revenue with a share of over 40.0%. The region is expected to witness significant growth owing to growing awareness of healthy eating and lifestyle along with population growth and disposable income levels. China is one of the largest consumers due to its large population base, high demand for cooking oil, and changing eating habits driven by increasing urbanization across the country. North America is estimated to be due to high levels of consumption, coupled with increasing health concerns related to dietary fat among consumers for products with added nutritional value, such as linseed oil rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Growing Demand for Natural and Organic Products: The global flaxseed oil market is witnessing a shift towards the use of natural and organic products. This is primarily due to increased awareness of the detrimental effects of synthetic chemicals on human health.
Growing consumer preference for functional foods: Functional foods are foods that provide additional health benefits in addition to basic nutrition. It is becoming increasingly popular, especially among consumers in developed countries, as it helps in combating various health problems such as obesity, heart disease, and diabetes.
Growing Demand from Food and Beverage Industry: The food and beverage industry is one of the major end users of linseed flaxseed oil worldwide. Adding flavor and nutritive value to foods, they account for a significant portion of total consumption due to their growing popularity among consumers.
Linseed Flaxseed Oil Market report scope:
CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2030.
Bulk Product, Bottled Product
Salad or Cooking Oils, Margarine, Baking or Frying Fats, Inedible Products, Others
ACH, ConAgra Foods, Elburg Global, ADVOC, Savola Group, Cairo Oil and Soap
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial points from this Linseed Flaxseed Oil Report
- Estimate Linseed Flaxseed Oil market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Linseed Flaxseed Oil market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Linseed Flaxseed Oil market?
- What are the key types of Linseed Flaxseed Oil market?
- What are the key applications of Linseed Flaxseed Oil market?
- Who are the key players in Linseed Flaxseed Oil market?