Global Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters Market Analysis and Forecast 2022-2030
The global Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030. The sales of magnetic flow meters was valued over USD 2.5 billion by 2022.
Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters Market Overview:
Magnetic flow meters are used extensively in numerous end-use industries including paper and pulp, chemical, power, wastewater treatment, metals and mining. Demand for magnetic fluid flow meters continues to grow at a consistent rate as market participants in the current magnetic flow meter market increasingly focus on volume flow and minimize conductivity. Research and development is expected to play a major role in the growth of the global magnetic fluid flow meters market during the forecast period. The most common installation types include low-flow meter, in-line and insertion types.
Although magnetic fluid flow meters are primarily designed as volumetric flow devices, they are increasingly used to evaluate mass flow rate, another factor expected to propel the expansion of the global magnetic fluid flow meters market during the forecast period. Increasing demand from the mining sector for measuring slurry flow is one of the major factors expected to contribute to the overall growth of the magnetic fluid flow meters market during the assessment period. In the current magnetic fluid flow meters market environment, as more companies continue to invest resources in research, the applications of magnetic fluid flow meters continue to expand in various industries.
Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
- In 2019, Emerson and AspenTech announced they have teamed up to deliver asset optimization software solutions along with global automation technologies and operational consulting services. Together, the two industry leaders will help customers optimize production and drive operational excellence.
- On November 2020, Rawson/Industrial Controls, an ERIKS company, has announced an agreement with Emerson Industrial Automation & Controls (formerly GE Intelligent Platforms) to become an official channel partner in Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas. The announcement expands upon their existing 30-year partnership across seven states in the northeastern U.S.
- On January 2021, Badger Meter, Inc. signed an agreement to acquire Analytical Technology, Inc., a privately held provider of water quality monitoring systems. The company was founded in 1992, headquartered in Pennsylvania, US and is specialized in the design, manufacture and distribution of water quality instruments based on electrochemical and optical sensors. This expansion can enhance the product portfolio of Badger Meter, Inc. in the water and wastewater industry.
- On September 2019, Krohne Messtechnik GmbH made a joint venture with Samson AG, a company dedicated to the development, production and marketing of autonomous actuators for the process industry 4.0.
The Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
ABB, Emerson, Siemens, OMEGA Engineering, Yokogawa, KROHNE Group, Tokyo Keiso, Honeywell, Analog Devices, ONICON Incorporated, Badger Meter, Inc. and McCrometer, Inc., and others.
- AC (Alternating Current)
- DC (Direct Current)
- Chemical & Agricultural
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
Geographically, the global Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
Asia Pacific excluding Japan is expected to emerge as the most lucrative Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters market between 2022 and 2030. Demand for paper is surging at a rapid pace, driven by rising concerns about plastic packaging and growing consumer inclination toward adoption of paper-based packaging and products. Therefore, major industry players are focusing on expanding their paper production capacity. North America is expected to hold a significant share in the global magnetic flow meter market during the forecast period. Demand for fluid flow measurement devices is growing at a rapid rate with increasing adoption across water and wastewater treatment, agriculture, and food and beverage. As such, major manufacturers are focusing on new product launches to respond to existing opportunities.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The Netherlands
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters Market report scope
CAGR of 4.5% from 2022 to 2030.
AC (Alternating Current), DC (Direct Current)
Chemical & Agricultural, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Pulp & Paper, Municipal, Mining
ABB, Emerson, Siemens, OMEGA Engineering, Yokogawa, KROHNE Group, Tokyo Keiso, Honeywell, Analog Devices, ONICON Incorporated, Badger Meter, Inc. and McCrometer, Inc.
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters Report
- Estimate Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters market?
What are the applications of Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters market?
Who are the top players in Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Magnetic Fluid Flow Meters market?