The Global Mayonnaise Market Is Expected To Reach USD 15.5 Billion By 2030, Growing At A CAGR Of 4.56%.
Mayonnaise Market Overview:
Mayonnaise is a thick, creamy sauce made with egg yolks, oil, vinegar or lemon juice, and various seasonings. It is a cream made by slowly adding each ingredient while stirring the mixture. Factors such as increasing urbanization, rising disposable income and changing lifestyles are also changing consumers' eating patterns. Currently, there is a strong preference for modest, wholesome and quick feast alternatives that require negligible cooking.
Mayonnaise market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Mayonnaise market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In September 2018, Hellman’s, a condiment brand owned by Unilever, launched vegan mayonnaise in the UK market. The product is made from cornstarch instead of eggs to meet the needs of health-conscious, flexible vegetarian consumers in the UK.
- In June 2017, Primal Nutrition LLC launched egg-free mayonnaise, which is made with avocado oil, gluten, soy, canola, sunflower and safflower oils to meet strict ingredient guidelines.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Mayonnaise Market:
Market Key Players:
Dr. Oetker, Kraft Heinz, McCormick, Unilever, American Garden, Cibona, Del Monte, Duke'S, Kenko Mayonnaise, Ken'S Foods, Mrs. Bector'S Cremica, Oasis Foods, Remia, Scandic Food India, Stokes Sauces, Tina, And Others.
Mayonnaise Market by Types:
- Unflavored Mayonnaise
- Flavored Mayonnaise
Mayonnaise Market by Applications:
Mayonnaise Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
North America: North America is expected to account for the largest share of the mayonnaise market in 2017. This can be attributed to high disposable income, rising healthcare awareness, and growing demand for convenience foods. United States, Canada, and Mexico are some of the major countries covered in the region, each contributing significantly to the regional revenue growth.
Latin America: Latin America is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to rising population leading consumers towards canned products, which include ready-to-eat desserts such as cakes and pies, ingredients for desserts such as marshmallow creme and chocolate sauce, canned fruit in syrup or fruit flavored syrups.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Factors driving the global mayonnaise market include growing demand from developing countries, increasing consumption of mayonnaise in the food service industry, and increasing preference for flavored varieties. Apart from this, growing health concerns regarding low-fat diets are expected to drive growth in the coming years. Several other factors such as convenience related to usage and easy availability of raw materials also drive the market growth. Moreover, rising disposable income coupled with changing lifestyles has led to rising penetration across various regions across the globe.
Report Scope of Global Mayonnaise Market:
CAGR of 4.56% from 2022 to 2030.
Unflavored Mayonnaise, Flavored Mayonnaise
Dr. Oetker, Kraft Heinz, McCormick, Unilever, American Garden, Cibona, Del Monte, Duke'S, Kenko Mayonnaise, Ken'S Foods, Mrs. Bector'S Cremica, Oasis Foods, Remia, Scandic Food India, Stokes Sauces, Tina
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Mayonnaise market?
The Mayonnaise Market is growing at a CAGR of 4.56% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Mayonnaise market?
- Unflavored Mayonnaise, Flavored Mayonnaise
- Retail, Foodservice
Who are the key players in Mayonnaise market?
Dr. Oetker, Kraft Heinz, McCormick, Unilever, American Garden, Cibona, Del Monte, Duke'S, Kenko Mayonnaise, Ken'S Foods, Mrs. Bector'S Cremica, Oasis Foods, Remia, Scandic Food India, Stokes Sauces, Tina, And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.