The global Modular UPS market size was valued at USD 3.5 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach USD 7.5 billion by 2030, along with is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2021 to 2030.
Modular UPS Market Overview:
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a device that provides a battery pack during a power outage. Traditional UPSs do not provide scalability and adaptability to increase or decrease capacity. Modular UPS technology helps to overcome energy availability, scalability, loss and better performance. This technology provides flexible power capabilities, where power can be increased or decreased as required by adding or removing modules.
The increasing demand for zero power downtime is driving the expansion of the industry. This increases the reliance on a reliable and continuous power supply. Without electricity, companies cannot run business processes. They need a steady, reliable power source in case of a blackout or primary energy loss. A UPS saves work in progress and protects hardware to ensure continuity and reliability in the event of a utility power outage. A power outage of just a few seconds can disrupt industrial processes and cause major financial losses.
Modular UPS market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Modular UPS market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Modular UPS market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
ABB, EMERSON ELECTRIC, HUAWEI, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, EATON, LEGRAND, RITTAL, AEG POWER SOLUTIONS, DELTA ELECTRONICS, GAMATRONIC, and others.
- BFSI Market
- Medical Market
- The IT Market
- The Retail Market
- Entertainment Market
Geographically, the global Modular UPS market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
The United States is the most important region for the modular UPS industry. According to the modular uninterruptible power supply (UPS) market analysis, the market size will reach nearly USD 1.6 billion by 2022. These systems are in high demand across the region, especially in IT & Telecom, Healthcare, and Industrial Rendering. The U.S. modular Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) market will also be the fastest growing market with a growth rate of 9.7%.
The demand for data center and colocation services is higher due to the presence of several multinational companies with a wide customer base in the country, which in turn drives the sales of the modular UPS market players. Furthermore, technologically advanced countries such as the U.S. and Canada have the largest market size for modular uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), and the demand for local data service centers is also greater.
Further the regions are divided into countries as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Modular UPS Market report scope
CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
BFSI Market, Medical Market, The IT Market, The Retail Market, Entertainment Market
ABB, EMERSON ELECTRIC, HUAWEI, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, EATON, LEGRAND, RITTAL, AEG POWER SOLUTIONS, DELTA ELECTRONICS, GAMATRONIC
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
- Sep 2018 - The company launched DPA 250 S4 Modular UPS, with its market-leading module efficiency of 97.6%, that offers more than 30% lower power losses, top reliability, zero downtime, and low cost of ownership.
- Feb 2018 - ABB launched a lithium-ion batt
Key Takeaways from this Modular UPS Report
- Estimate Modular UPS market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Modular UPS market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Modular UPS market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Modular UPS market?
What are the applications of Modular UPS market?
Who are the top players in Modular UPS market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Modular UPS market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Modular UPS market?