Motion Control Software in Robotics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Motion Control Software in Robotics Market size is estimated to be worth around US$ 10.81 Bn in 2022. It is anticipated to grow at an impressive CAGR of 19.6% between 2022 and 2029, surpassing a valuation of US$ 37.86 Bn by 2029.
Motion Control Software in Robotics Market Overview:
Industrial automation has emerged as a major cost-cutting device for manufacturing devices. The use of industrial robots programmed to perform multiple functions helps reduce manpower. Therefore, industrial devices have introduced robotic technology to reduce labor costs. This factor is a factor in the robot market. In addition, robotics technology has undergone significant improvements over the past decade. Industrial robots available on the market today are more agile, more agile, and more expressive than their predecessors.
The use of motion control technology is not limited to manufacturing. Logistics and supply chain have also emerged as major end-uses for motion-controlled robots. The need for improved control over the handling of transported goods has created a massive demand within the global motion control software in the robotics market. The seemingly complex nature of manufacturing can be simplified using motion-controlled robots. Thus, the utility of motion control in robotics has emerged as a springboard for growth in the global market.
The use of automation technology throughout the port has also played a significant role in the growth of the market. Motion-controlled robots are used to transport parcels of goods from storage bins to docks. The need to manage large volumes of parcels necessitates the use of these robots. Therefore, the total revenue of global motion software in the robotics market will increase in the coming years.
Motion Control Software in Robotics market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Motion Control Software in Robotics market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In November 2021, Motion Controls Robotics Inc. (MCRI) partnered with MiR, a leading manufacturer of autonomous mobile robots, to provide the best custom solution for every application. Additionally, this partnership will help MCRI grow its customer base.
- In December 2021, ABB launched two new controllers, the E10 and V250XT, expanding the OmniCore family of robot controllers for a wide range of manufacturing applications. The new controller offers best-in-class motion control in addition to other attractive features.
- In 2021, Micromech partnered with Trio Motion Technology, a manufacturer of motion-based machine control systems. Through this partnership, Micromech will develop solutions for OEMs and machine builders using Trio's range of motion controllers, I/Os, servo drives and servo motors.
Major Market Segments Covered in Motion Control Software in Robotics Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
ABB Ltd(Switzerland), Fanuc (Japan), Teradyne (United States), KUKA AG (Germany), Yamaha(Japan), Yaskawa Electric Corp (Japan), Denso Wave(Japan), Omron Corporation (Japan), Nachi Robotics System(United States) and Robotic Systems Integration(United States), And Others.
- Manipulation Robotic System
- Mobile Robotic System
- Data Acquisition and Control Robotic System
- Industrial Robot
- Medical Robot
- Consumer Robot
Japan will remain one of the lucrative markets for motion control software in robotics during the forecast period. The Japanese market is driven by increasing robot production, increasing adoption of automation in various industries, presence of major market players, and growing popularity of Industry 4.0.
Japan has become a promising market for motion control software in robotics. The country is home to the largest manufacturers of industrial robots, such as FANUC. Over the past few years, Japan has exported many robots and automation technologies around the world. According to the International Federation of Robotics (IFR)'s World Robotics 2021 report, 36% of Japan's robotics and automation technology exports were shipped to China, and 22% of exports were shipped to the United States.
Additionally, the adoption of new technologies such as collaborative robots and AI-enabled robots in the manufacturing industry is gaining momentum in the country. These industrial robots help manufacturers streamline various processes, increase efficiency, eliminate errors and improve workplace safety.
The US motion control software in robotics market is projected to grow at a staggering CAGR during the forecast period 2022 to 2029. Growing adoption of robots across manufacturing, automotive and healthcare industries is a major driver of US motion control software in robotics.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Motion Control Software in Robotics Market report scope:
CAGR of 19.6% from 2022 to 2030.
Manipulation Robotic System, Mobile Robotic System, Data Acquisition and Control Robotic System
Industrial Robot, Medical Robot, Consumer Robot, Others
ABB Ltd(Switzerland), Fanuc (Japan), Teradyne (United States), KUKA AG (Germany), Yamaha(Japan), Yaskawa Electric Corp (Japan), Denso Wave(Japan), Omron Corporation (Japan), Nachi Robotics System(United States) and Robotic Systems Integration(United States)
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Motion Control Software in Robotics Report
- Estimate Motion Control Software in Robotics market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Motion Control Software in Robotics market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Motion Control Software in Robotics market?
- What are the key types of Motion Control Software in Robotics market?
- What are the key applications of Motion Control Software in Robotics market?
- Who are the key players in Motion Control Software in Robotics market?