The global Paprika Market was valued at USD 484.56 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 737.47 Million by 2030 at a CAGR of 5.39% during the forecast period 2022-2030.
Paprika Market Overview:
Paprika has excellent anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-depressant and antioxidant properties. Paprika is also used to treat cancer; while oleoresin is used to treat nausea, dysentery, and arthritis. Key applications include food and beverages, fragrances, pharmaceuticals, etc. Other applications include meat canning, sauces, confectionery, perfumes, and as the basis for various flavoring applications. Applications such as fragrances, beverages, and pharmaceuticals have experienced considerable growth recently and this trend is expected to continue soon.
Paprika market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Paprika market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In 2018, DDW "The Color House" added a hazy paprika EmulsiTech liquid color emulsion to its collection of liquid color emulsions intended exclusively for orange beverages. The non-GM, palm-free, water-dispersible coloring gives soft drinks a hazy or DDW's clouded paprika is suitable for use in boosted waters, juice drinks, iced teas, and novelty sparkling drinks.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Paprika Market:
Market Key Players:
Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Plant Lipids, Synthite Industries Ltd., and Ungerer & Company Unilever Food Solutions., And Others.
Paprika Market by Types:
- Vegetable paprika
- Spice paprika
- Colorant paprika
- Paprika Oleoresin
Paprika Market by Applications:
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
Paprika Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
Europe is considered as one of the leading regional markets, followed by Asia Pacific and North America. Strong demand for flavor oils and food coloring products is a key factor driving growth in the region. Furthermore, rising disposable income of consumers, changing lifestyles, and rising demand for convenience foods are likely to boost the market in this region. Rising disposable income of consumers, changing lifestyles, and increasing demand for convenience foods are all contributing to the growth of the product market in the region.
Although Spain is the main producer in the region, most of the demand is met through imports from India. North America is expected to account for a significant market share over the forecast period owing to rising demand for small amounts of paprika used in flavors, flavors, and spices. Hence, wide range of applications is expected to drive the growth of the regional market. The rapidly expanding pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry in the region is also estimated to boost product demand over the forecast period.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Rising demand for spices and oils in food processing, rising awareness about the health benefits of natural colorants over artificial colorants, and rising demand from specialty food market and ready-to-eat dishes are driving the paprika market growth. Macroeconomic factors such as economic growth, changing lifestyles, and increasing disposable income are favoring the demand for paprika in the market.
Increasing demand for paprika in various applications such as pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and skin and hair care products due to its antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, coloring, and flavoring properties is a key factor driving the market growth. The demand for food processing is also increasing, as is the awareness about natural colorants with multiple benefits. In addition, the increase in market research and development business and the increase in technological advancement
Report Scope of Global Paprika Market:
CAGR of 5.3% from 2022 to 2030.
Vegetable paprika, Spice paprika, Colorant paprika, Paprika Oleoresin, Others
Food Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Cosmetic Industry
Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Plant Lipids, Synthite Industries Ltd., and Ungerer & Company Unilever Food Solutions.
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Paprika market?
The Paprika Market is growing at a CAGR of 5.3% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Paprika market?
- Vegetable paprika, Spice paprika, Colorant paprika, Paprika Oleoresin, Others
- Food Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Cosmetic Industry
Who are the key players in Paprika market?
Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Plant Lipids, Synthite Industries Ltd., and Ungerer & Company Unilever Food Solutions., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.