Pie Packaging Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Pie Packaging Market Size Was Valued At USD 46.91 Billion In 2022 And Is Projected To Reach USD 84.27 Billion By 2030, Growing At A CAGR Of 6.0% From 2023 To 2030.
Pie Packaging Market Overview:
Pies are essentially baked from pastry dough consisting of various sweeteners. Ingredients vary by region. For example, British people prefer steak, kidney, minced beef, or chicken pie, while Australians prefer take-out. Pies have been a favorite baked goods item for decades, and as consumer habits change around the world, more convenient items like small pies or cupcakes are becoming increasingly common on many people's favorites lists. This trend is expected to increase the global pie packaging market. It is important to note that the presentation of pie may vary from region to region.
Large traditional pies may not be common in the Asia Pacific. Equally delicious, pie has undergone massive subdivision, with many regions producing their own versions. Large-sized pies are only consumed on certain occasions in the West. The consumption of pies is directly related to the global pie packaging market.
Pie Packaging market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Pie Packaging market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in Pie Packaging Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
A1 Packing & Stationery, Shijiazhuang Chuangmei Paper Products, Albany Packaging, PieBox, Cassel Bear, And Others.
- In January 2022, global packaging solutions provider Amcor announced the release of new AmLite HeatFlex Recyclable packaging designed to enhance the sustainability of pie packaging. The new packaging is made from recycled materials and is fully recyclable, providing a more environmentally friendly solution for pie makers and consumers.
- In October 2021, Pactiv Evergreen Inc., a leading manufacturer of food packaging products, announced the acquisition of the South American packaging business of Huhtamaki Oyj, a global packaging solutions provider. The acquisition includes the company's pie-wrapping operations in Brazil, Colombia and Argentina and is expected to expand Pactiv Evergreen's presence in the South American market.
- In August 2021, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA), a leading producer of containerboard and corrugated packaging products, announced the release of new DuraGard™ pie packaging designed to provide enhanced protection and visibility to pies during transit and storage. The new packaging features a clear plastic window that allows consumers to see inside the product and improves its resistance to moisture and other environmental factors.
- In June 2021, Dart Container Corporation, a manufacturer of foodservice packaging products, announced the acquisition of Solo Cup Company, a leading supplier of food packaging and disposable tableware products. The acquisition is expected to expand Dart's product portfolio and customer base, including offerings in the pie wrap market.
- Unfinished pine
North America and Europe collectively hold the largest proportion of the pie packaging market. The expansion of these regions can be directly ascribed to the size of their consumer bases. Major market contributors include the United States and Canada in North America and Germany, Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom, and France in Europe. Asia Pacific follows North America and Europe in terms of market growth. The pie packaging market has expanded as a result of lifestyle changes and an increase in disposable income. China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and India are among the countries in the Asia-Pacific region with a potential development rate. In the approaching years, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa may also contribute significantly to market expansion.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Growing Demand for Convenience Food: Demand for convenience meals that can be easily prepared is increasing due to the increase in busy lifestyles. This is driving the growth of the pie packaging market as pies are a convenient food option.
The rising popularity of frozen pies: Frozen pies are becoming increasingly popular because they can be stored and eaten at any time. This is contributing to the growth of the pie packaging market.
Growing Demand for Organic Pies: Demand for organic pies is growing, especially from health-conscious consumers. This is providing opportunities for players in the pie packaging market to expand their product offerings and cater to this consumer segment.
Pie Packaging Market report scope:
CAGR of 6.0% from 2022 to 2030.
Paperboard, Plastic, Unfinished pine
Tins, Containers, Pans, Boxes
A1 Packing & Stationery, Shijiazhuang Chuangmei Paper Products, Albany Packaging, PieBox, Cassel Bear
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Pie Packaging Report
- Estimate Pie Packaging market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Pie Packaging market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Pie Packaging market?
- What are the key types of Pie Packaging market?
- What are the key applications of Pie Packaging market?
- Who are the key players in Pie Packaging market?