The Global Market For Plastic Jar Packaging Was Worth USD 25.44 Billion In 2022 And Is Expected To Reach USD 33.24 Billion By 2029, With A CAGR Of 3.40 Percent Between 2022 And 2029.
Global Plastic Jar Packaging Market Overview:
Plastic jars are used for packing, which is the process of putting things in plastic containers to protect them or keep them safe. It helps the product last longer and stay safe from things in the environment that could harm it. Plastic packaging has many benefits, such as being easy to recycle, easy to tell if it has been tampered with, resistant to moisture, and lightweight. Because of these things, it has become one of the most popular types of packaging for many different uses in many different industries.
Most businesses and industries all over the world have had a hard time over the past 18 months. This is because precautionary lockdowns and other restrictions put in place by governments all over the world caused major problems in their manufacturing and supply chains. Among these rules was a ban on bringing in certain goods from certain countries.
The same could be said about the plastic jar packaging market around the world. Also, consumer demand has gone down because people are now more interested in cutting costs that aren't essential to their budgets. This is because this outbreak has had a big effect on the general economic situation of most people. Over the next few years, these factors are likely to slow down the growth of the global market for plastic jar packaging. On the other hand, the global market for plastic jar packaging is expected to start to recover in a healthy way as soon as the different regulatory agencies start to lift these forced lockdowns.
The main thing that will drive growth in the plastic jar packaging market from 2018 to 2029 is the desire of end users for strong packaging formats at prices they can afford. There is a good chance that product innovation and differentiation will create new growth opportunities for industry participants, and end customers are more than willing to spend money on unique packaging styles. At the moment, we don't know whether or not people's growing dislike of plastics will have unintended effects on the market for plastic jar packaging, but this is a possibility.
Europe and North America are expected to stay at the top of the market for plastic jar packaging because of their growing industries and growing need for long-lasting packaging. Most likely, this will help these areas keep their buoyancy. East Asia is home to some of the world's most successful economies and industries that are growing quickly. This means that market players in the plastic jar packaging environment can expect to find new ways to grow and expand in the region.
As we've already said, the market for plastic jar packaging is looked at. For each country, material type, capacity, and end use, market size and trends are given. In the report about the market for plastic jar packaging, the following countries are named: The United States, Canada, and Mexico are all part of the North American region. Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, and Turkey are all part of the European region. China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines are all part of the Asia-Pacific region. Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Egypt, and Israel are all part of the Middle East and Africa area.
The Asia-Pacific region has the largest market share and the most revenue in the plastic jar packaging market, and it is expected that this region's dominance will only grow over the next few years. This is because the number of uses in this area is growing, especially in the areas of personal care and cosmetics, health care, and food and drink.
Between 2022 and 2029, when the predictions are made, North America is expected to grow the most. This is mostly because there is a growing need in this area for cheap and strong packaging.
Also, the part of the study that is about each country goes into detail about the factors that affect that market and how changes in market regulation will affect the current and future trends of that market. Some of the data points that are used to predict the market situation in different countries are the upstream and downstream value chain, technical trends, Porter's five forces analysis, and case studies. When making a forecast based on country data, other things that are taken into account are the presence and availability of global brands, the challenges those brands face because of strong or weak competition from local and domestic brands, and the effect of domestic tariffs and trade routes.
- In January, 2021- The dairy market and its packaging have changed over time. Leading packaging suppliers like Amcor have the skills and knowledge to shape, grow, and drive this change and make the milk bottles and flexible packaging of the future.
- In October, 2022 – After another quarter of strong and profitable growth, Gerresheimer AG, a leading provider of healthcare and beauty solutions and drug delivery systems for pharma, biotech, and cosmetics, confirms its guidance for its financial year 2022. The strong demand from customers, leading market positions, and continued success of its High Value Solutions all contributed to a 17.4% increase in revenue in the third quarter. Adjusted EBITDA grew by 13.3% on its own. "Gerresheimer keeps growing in a way that makes money in all of our divisions, business segments, and regions, which shows how strong our market positions are. Dietmar Siemssen, CEO of Gerresheimer AG, said, "We are consistently pursuing our growth strategy and speeding up our transformation to become a solution provider and system integrator. We are doing this in a challenging environment, but we are doing it well." "We are on track to meet our guidance for the fiscal year 2022, and we are committed to our mid-term goals," he said.
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Others (polycarbonate, polylactide etc.)
- Less than 10 Oz
- 11 – 30 Oz
- 31 – 60 Oz
- More than 61 Oz
By End Use:
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Alpha Packaging Cospak
- Ontario Plastic Container Producers
- Amcor Limited
- Berry Global
- RPC M&H Plastics
- Olcott Plastics
- Tim Plastics
- All American Containers
- Integrity Cosmetic Container Industrial
- Pretium Packaging
- Taral Plastics
- Silgan Holdings
- SKS Bottle & Packaging
- Zenith Global
- Rayuen Packaging