Global Print Servers market is expected USD 5.64 billion in 2022 to generate a revenue of USD 9.55 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period 2022-2030.
Print Servers market Overview:
The print servers market refers to the industry that encompasses the manufacturing, distribution, and sale of print server devices and related solutions. A print server is a network device that connects printers and other printing devices to a computer network, allowing users to send print jobs from their devices to the printers over the network. Print servers enable centralized print management, improving efficiency and productivity in organizations that require printing capabilities.
A print server is a computer that manages the printing process for a group of printers. It allows users to send print jobs to printers that are not directly connected to their computers. Print servers can be either standalone devices or software applications that run on a regular computer.
The print servers market caters to a wide range of customers, including small businesses, enterprises, educational institutions, and government organizations. It offers solutions that facilitate efficient printing operations, reduce printing costs, enhance security, and streamline print management processes.
In recent years, with the rise of cloud computing and the digital transformation of businesses, the print servers market has also seen the emergence of cloud-based print management solutions. These solutions enable centralized print management, user authentication, and secure printing from various devices, regardless of their location.
Major Key players covered in this report
HP: HP (Hewlett-Packard) is a leading technology company that offers a wide range of products, including printers. HP printers are known for their reliability, performance, and innovative features. They offer a variety of printer models for both home and business use, including inkjet and laser printers. HP printers often come with built-in networking capabilities or can be connected to a network through wired or wireless connections.
Brother: Brother is a renowned manufacturer of printing and imaging solutions. They offer a diverse range of printers, including inkjet printers, laser printers, and all-in-one printers. Brother printers are known for their quality, durability, and user-friendly features. They provide options for network connectivity, allowing users to easily integrate their printers into a network environment.
Canon: Canon is a well-established brand in the printing industry, offering a wide range of printers suitable for various needs. Canon printers are recognized for their high-quality prints, advanced features, and versatility. Canon offers inkjet printers, laser printers, and all-in-one printers that cater to different requirements, from home users to businesses. Many Canon printers come with network connectivity options, enabling seamless integration into network environments.
D-Link: D-Link is a global networking equipment manufacturer that provides networking solutions, including network printers. D-Link's network printers allow users to connect and share printers across a network, enabling efficient printing and print management. Their printers often offer wired and wireless connectivity options and come with features such as high print speeds, advanced security features, and compatibility with various network protocols.
Epson: Epson is a well-known brand in the printing industry, offering a wide range of printers suitable for different applications. Epson printers are renowned for their print quality, durability, and advanced features. They provide inkjet printers, photo printers, label printers, and more. Epson printers often offer network connectivity options, allowing users to easily connect and share printers within a network.
Global Print Servers Market Key Segments:Print Servers Market, By Type
- Internal Print Server
- External Print Server
Internal print servers are installed inside a computer. They are more secure than external print servers because they are not accessible from the network. They are also easier to manage because they are all located in one place. However, internal print servers are less portable because they can only be used with the computer they are installed in.
External print servers are connected to a computer via a network cable. They are more flexible than internal print servers because they can be used with multiple computers. However, external print servers are more complex to set up and can be more expensive.
Print Servers Market, By Application
Office: In the context of printers, the office segment refers to printers that are designed and optimized for use in professional office environments. These printers are typically built to handle high-volume printing, offer advanced features such as duplex printing (printing on both sides of the paper), network connectivity, and support for various paper sizes and types. Office printers may include laser printers, inkjet printers, or all-in-one printers, catering to the printing needs of businesses, organizations, and workspaces.
Home: Home printers are designed for personal use in residential settings. These printers are usually compact, affordable, and easy to set up and use. Home printers are often inkjet printers or all-in-one printers, offering features such as wireless connectivity, photo printing capabilities, and the ability to print documents, web pages, and images. Home printers are typically suitable for light to moderate printing needs, such as personal documents, school assignments, photos, and occasional work-related printing.
Other: The "other" category in the context of printers includes segments beyond the office and home environments. This may encompass specialized printers for specific industries or applications, such as large-format printers used in graphic design, architecture, or engineering, where printing on larger paper sizes or high-resolution output is required. Other segments may include printers used in commercial settings, retail environments, healthcare facilities, or educational institutions, each with unique requirements based on their specific printing needs.
On the Basis of Region:
North America is the largest market for print servers, accounting for the largest share of the global market. This is due to the high demand for print servers in the United States and Canada.Europe:
Europe is the second-largest market for print servers, accounting for a significant share of the global market. This is due to the high demand for print servers in countries such as Germany, France, and the United Kingdom.Asia Pacific:
Asia Pacific is the third-largest market for print servers, and it is expected to grow at a rapid pace in the coming years. This is due to the growing demand for print servers in countries such as China, India, and Japan.Latin America:
Latin America is the fourth-largest market for print servers, and it is expected to grow at a moderate pace in the coming years. This is due to the growing demand for print servers in countries such as Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina.Middle East & Africa:
Middle East & Africa is the smallest market for print servers, but it is expected to grow at a rapid pace in the coming years. This is due to the growing demand for print servers in countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, and South Africa.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The Netherlands
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
- The print servers market is dynamic and constantly evolving. New products and services are being introduced all the time, and the market is being driven by a number of factors, including:
- The increasing demand for printers
- The rising adoption of cloud computing
- Advances in print server technology
- The growing focus on security
- The print servers market is also facing some restraints, including:
- The high cost of print servers
- The lack of awareness about the benefits of print servers
- Regulations governing the market
- The following are some of the key drivers of the print servers market:
- Increasing demand for printers: The global printer market is growing, and this is driving the demand for print servers.
- Rising adoption of cloud computing: Cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular, and this is driving the demand for print servers that can be used to print from the cloud.
- Advances in print server technology: There have been significant advances in print server technology in recent years, which is making it possible to develop more efficient and effective print servers.
- Growing focus on security: There is a growing focus on security in the workplace, and this is driving the demand for print servers that can help to protect sensitive data.
- The following are some of the key trends in the print servers market:
- The growing adoption of cloud-based print servers: Cloud-based print servers are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer a number of advantages over traditional print servers, such as scalability, flexibility, and ease of management.
- The increasing demand for mobile printing: Mobile printing is becoming increasingly popular, as more and more people are using mobile devices to access the internet and print documents.
- The growing demand for security features: There is a growing demand for print servers with security features, such as encryption and authentication, to help protect sensitive data.
- The following are some of the key challenges in the print servers market:
- The high cost of print servers: Print servers can be expensive, which can deter some businesses from purchasing them.
- The lack of awareness about the benefits of print servers: Some businesses are not aware of the benefits of print servers, which can prevent them from adopting them.
- Regulations governing the market: There are a number of regulations governing the print servers market, which can make it difficult for businesses to comply with them.
- The following are some of the key opportunities in the print servers market:
- The growing demand for printers: The global printer market is growing, and this is creating opportunities for print server vendors.
- The rising adoption of cloud computing: Cloud computing is becoming increasingly popular, and this is creating opportunities for print server vendors that offer cloud-based print servers.
- The increasing demand for mobile printing: Mobile printing is becoming increasingly popular, and this is creating opportunities for print server vendors that offer mobile printing solutions.
Scope of Reports:
|USD 9.55 billion
|CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2030
- Internal Print Server
- External Print Server
| Regional Scope
- North America
- The Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
|Reasons to Purchase this Report and Customization Scope
- 6-month post-sale analyst assistance.
- 10% Free Customization and 15 Company Profiles in addition to the ones specified
In conclusion, the print servers market plays a crucial role in enabling efficient and centralized print management in organizations of all sizes. Print servers facilitate the connection of printers to networks, allowing users to send print jobs from their devices to network printers. They provide features such as print job queuing, job management, and security controls, improving productivity and streamlining print workflows.
The study objectives of global market research report:
- To analyze the global Print Servers market on the basis of several business verticals such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- It offers detailed elaboration on the global competitive landscape
- To get an informative data of various leading key industries functioning across the global regions
- It offers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Print Servers market
- It offers all-inclusive information of global market along with its features, applications, challenges, threats, and opportunities