Ready To Cook Food Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Ready-to-Cook Food Market size was estimated at USD 8,342. 90 Million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.92% During The Forecast Period Of 2022-2030.
Ready To Cook Food Market Overview:
With the country on lockdown and most people working from home, ready-to-eat food has fallen off the shelves over the past few months. One India-based online grocery store called Grofers reported a surge in sales in 2020 of 170% in the ready-to-eat category, 31% in the ready-to-eat and mixes category, and 41% in the frozen food category. , indicating a sudden shift of consumers from home-cooked foods to ready-to-eat products. In fact, these shifts in consumer behavior are speculated to significantly boost the market investigated in the forecast period.
Younger consumers spend most of their income on convenience, ready-to-eat food. Young consumers are the easiest targets for ready-to-eat food manufacturing giants. The level of convenience of these products helps to increase the aggregate demand in markets around the world.
Ready-to-eat foods are considered the closest alternative to regular foods that can be consumed at any time (eg during breakfast, lunch, or dinner). Initiatives taken by regulators, such as ongoing promotional efforts undertaken by the Singapore Health Promotional Board to raise awareness of frozen ready-to-eat and fish products, are driving market growth.
Ready To Cook Food market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Ready To Cook Food market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by a player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In July 2021, Riviana Foods Inc., a division of Ebro Foods based in Madrid, Spain, launched Success Garden & Grains Blends, its first boil-in-bag product that combines rice with simple ingredients. Success Garden & Grains Blends are available in two flavors: White Rice, Black Bean, Corn and Bell Pepper and White Rice, Pea, Carrot, and Red Bell Pepper.
- In August 2021, the Nestlé-owned brand Freshly launched its first fully vegan meal line. Under the new Purely Plant menu, the chef-prepared meal delivery service offers six options developed to showcase the nutritional benefits and delicious potential of plant-based foods.
- In November 2020, seed and nut producer Whitworths introduced plant-based ready-to-eat meals, an option suitable for vegan consumers. Each 250g pack of product contains 20g of vegetable protein from pulses and grains such as pinto beans, quinoa, lentils and wheatberries.
Major Market Segments Covered in Ready To Cook Food Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
MTR Foods, Gits, Kohinoor, Nevil Foods, McCain Foods (India), Prabhat Poultry, DEEPTHI FOODS AND FORMULATIONS, Godrej Tyson Foods, Nestle (Maggi), ITC India, General Mills, ADF Foods, Haldiram, And Others.
- Low Moisture Food
- Medium Moisture Food
- High Moisture Food
- Supermarket and Hypermarket
The ready-to-eat food market in the Asia Pacific is primarily driven by the growing demand for frozen pizzas and portable breakfasts. We are positioning ourselves as low-priced products with quality and freshness. Additionally, these meals have gained popularity on par with those found in restaurants and other food outlets. Refrigerated ready-to-eat and frozen ready-to-eat foods are also among the most consumed categories of ready-to-eat food in the United States. Additionally, companies operating in the market are driving market growth with a focus on adopting strategic measures to gain a strong foothold in the country.
In addition, the growing female labor force in Asian countries has been another reason for the rapidly improving market. Female labor force participation in Asia ranges from 16% in Afghanistan to 83% in Nepal, with higher increases in other Asian countries. Consumer awareness of ready-to-eat meals continues to improve, with convenient and quick cooking times ideal for Chinese consumers.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Ready To Cook Food Market report scope:
CAGR of 6.92% from 2022 to 2030.
Low Moisture Food, Medium Moisture Food, High Moisture Food
Retail, Supermarket and Hypermarket, Online
MTR Foods, Gits, Kohinoor, Nevil Foods, McCain Foods (India), Prabhat Poultry, DEEPTHI FOODS AND FORMULATIONS, Godrej Tyson Foods, Nestle (Maggi), ITC India, General Mills, ADF Foods, Haldiram
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Ready To Cook Food Report
- Estimate Ready To Cook Food market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Ready To Cook Food market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Ready To Cook Food market?
- What are the key types of Ready To Cook Food market?
- What are the key applications of Ready To Cook Food market?
- Who are the key players in Ready To Cook Food market?