Reduced Starch Syrup Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
Global Reduced Starch Syrup Market Size Is Estimated To Reach USD 6.7 Billion By 2030, Growing At A CAGR Of 3.4% During The Forecast Period 2022-2030.
Reduced Starch Syrup Market Overview:
Reduced starch syrup can be described as a syrup with low viscosity and glucose content, which is produced by the hydrolysis of starchy material with alpha-amylase. Hydrolysis reduces sugar per gram by causing the starch to split its chains. It is commonly used as a sugar substitute in various foods, confectionery products and beverages. It plays a variety of roles in food preparation, such as stabilizer, thickener and sweetener. Reduced starch syrup can also be used as a substitute for corn syrup by combining it with a high-intensity sweetener. Reduced Starch Syrup helps boost bodily function by preventing digestive problems.
Reduced Starch Syrup market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Reduced Starch Syrup market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In September 2021, "Cargill", a food company headquartered in Minnesota, USA, announced the successful acquisition of Singapore-based Aalst Chocolate (a company known for producing gourmet and industrial chocolate), which complements Cargill's presence in the Asian market. footprint .
- In August 2021, American food company Cargill announced the successful acquisition of the Sanderson Farm of the "Continental Grain Company" in New York, USA. Cargill paid $4.53 billion, or $203 per share, to complete the acquisition.
- In February 2021, "Tate & Kyle", a well-known food and beverage company headquartered in London, UK, announced the successful acquisition of a majority stake (85%) in Thai company Chaodi Modified Starch (a company operating in Thailand). starch manufacturing). The acquisition is expected to strengthen Tate & Kyle's cassava flour system.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Reduced Starch Syrup Market:
Market Key Players:
Cargill Inc., Tereos, Egyptian Starch and Glucose, ASTON Group, Tate & Lyle, KASYAP, Tongaat Hulett Starch, Gulshan Polyols Ltd., MANILDRA Group, And Others.
Reduced Starch Syrup Market by Types:
- Low-Saccharified Syrup
- Confectionery Syrup
- Maltose Syrup
Reduced Starch Syrup Market by Applications:
- Fruit Preps & Candied
- Ice Cream & Sorbet
- Dairy Products
Reduced Starch Syrup Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
The Asia-Pacific area is the biggest market for reduced starch syrup. In terms of both volume and value, the Asia-Pacific region is the market leader. In the coming years, the demand for confectionery food products will rise, which will also increase the demand for reduced starch syrup. In North America, as the food industry's technology improves, it will open up new possibilities for the reduced starch syrup market. In 2021, Europe had the largest share of the market, with 38%. This group is growing because of things like the huge amount of candy people eat. In Europe, people can't imagine their lives without sweets.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Drivers and Restraints:
The increasing popularity of beverages and functional foods across the globe is driving the demand for the starch syrup market. The wide range of functional properties of starch syrup coupled with its ease of incorporation into various food applications and increasing consumption of processed foods is driving the reduced starch syrup market. The global low starch market is largely driven by the growing food and beverage industry globally owing to increasing population and income levels.
Increasing consumer awareness regarding nutrition and health and changing preferences towards healthy eating habits are expected to drive the reduction of starch syrup market over the forecast period. Rising demand for natural sweeteners in non-carbonated soft drinks and energy drinks is expected to increase the demand for reduced starch syrups during the forecast period. Competition from alternatives such as tapioca syrup can have a dampening effect on the reduced starch syrup market.
Report Scope of Global Reduced Starch Syrup Market:
CAGR of 3.4% from 2022 to 2030.
Low-Saccharified Syrup, Confectionery Syrup, Maltose Syrup
Confectionery, Jams, Fruit Preps & Candied, Ice Cream & Sorbet, Dairy Products, Others
Cargill, Tereos, Egyptian Starch and Glucose, Tate & Lyle, KASYAP, Tongaat Hulett Starch, Gulshan Polyols, MANILDRA, Licenses Type, USD 3, 900 Single License, USD 7, 800 Enterprise License, BUY NOWAdd to Cart, Why QYR, Fastest report delivery service, More than 10 years of vast experience, Operational for 24 * 7 & 365 days, In-depth and comprehensive analysis, Excellent after sales support, Owns large database, Need Help ?, Email Us FAQ, Global and United States Reduced Starch Syrup market.
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Reduced Starch Syrup market?
The Reduced Starch Syrup Market is growing at a CAGR of 3.4% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Reduced Starch Syrup market?
- Low-Saccharified Syrup, Confectionery Syrup, Maltose Syrup
- Confectionery, Jams, Fruit Preps & Candied, Ice Cream & Sorbet, Dairy Products, Others
Who are the key players in Reduced Starch Syrup market?
Cargill, Tereos, Egyptian Starch and Glucose, Tate & Lyle, KASYAP, Tongaat Hulett Starch, Gulshan Polyols, MANILDRA, Licenses Type, USD 3, 900 Single License, USD 7, 800 Enterprise License, BUY NOWAdd to Cart, Why QYR, Fastest report delivery service, More than 10 years of vast experience, Operational for 24 * 7 & 365 days, In-depth and comprehensive analysis, Excellent after sales support, Owns large database, Need Help ?, Email Us FAQ, Global and United States Reduced Starch Syrup market., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.