The Global SATCOM on the move market is projected to grow from USD 17.7 Billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 19.3%.
Global SATCOM on Move Market Overview:
SATCOM equipment is an integral part of communications in commercial and defense industries. The deployment of Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites and constellations for communications applications has increased demand worldwide. Other factors driving the market growth include increasing demand for Ku and Ka band satellites, and increasing number of autonomous and connected vehicles used for various applications in military and commercial sectors that require custom SATCOM mobile antennas.
SATCOM on Move market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global SATCOM on Move market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in SATCOM on Move Market Research:
Market Key Players:
SES, Intelsat, Eutelsat, China Satcom, Thaicom, AsiaSat, And Others.
- Telecommunication & Cellular Backhaul
- Media & Entertainment
- Business & Enterprise
- Transportation & Logistics
- Scientific Research & Development
- Retail & Consumer
- Government & Defense
- Homeland Security & Emergency Management
On a regional basis, North America is projected to lead the SATCOM in the mobile market from 2021 to 2026. The United States is a lucrative market for SATCOM instruments in North America. The US government is increasing investment in the SATCOM field to improve the quality and efficiency of satellite communications. Increased investment in SATCOM equipment to enhance military defense and surveillance capabilities, modernization of existing communications on military platforms, and increasing use of SATCOM equipment in critical infrastructure and law enforcement agencies will drive the SATCOM mobile market in the northern region. This is the expected key factor. USA. In August 2020, United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) awarded Cubic Mission Solutions (CMS) a US$172 million follow-on single order indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contract. This contract is for the delivery of Ground Area Transmit Receive (GATR) inflatable SATCOM terminals and baseband communications equipment to support the communications requirements of the Special Operations Forces (SOF).
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
SATCOM on Move Market Report Scope:
CAGR of 19.3% from 2022 to 2030.
Marine, Land, Air
SES, Intelsat, Eutelsat, China Satcom, Thaicom, AsiaSat
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this SATCOM on Move Market Report
- Estimate SATCOM on Move market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the SATCOM on Move market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of SATCOM on Move market?
The SATCOM on Move Market is growing at a CAGR of 19.3% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types of SATCOM on Move market?
What are the key applications of SATCOM on Move market?
Marine, Land, Air
Who are the key players in SATCOM on Move market?
SES, Intelsat, Eutelsat, China Satcom, Thaicom, AsiaSat, and others.