The global Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) Market was valued at USD 27.74 billion in 2022, and is projected to reach USD 67.27 billion by 2030, and is registering a CAGR of 9.19% during the forecast period.
Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) Market Overview:
A Situation Awareness System (SAS) is a security system that helps collect, visualize, and analyze information related to the surrounding and remote environment to facilitate surveillance and security. Provides users with the tools they need to find, communicate, alert, and provide messaging and file transfer capabilities using tactical end devices. SAS is the ability to identify, process, and understand important elements of information and further analyze them with various systems such as surveillance awareness systems. SAS includes awareness of different environmental situations through the collection and interpretation of information, which allows businesses to make informed decisions in a timely manner. These systems are used in various areas such as traffic control and management where various events need to be constantly monitored, which is critical for timely action. SAS provides organizations with a variety of benefits, including security, threat identification, risk analysis, and strategic planning to determine future course of action.
Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
- Northrop Grumman will develop an upgraded version of Modernized Radar Warning Receiver, the AN/APR-39E(V)2, for the US Army. The new radar warning receiver will provide enhanced situational awareness to users, with increased precision, as it can detect, locate, and identify a numerous threats.
- A leading player in global situation awareness system market, Honeywell International has entered into a partnership with AirMap, an airspace management platform for drones. Together the two companies will develop a drone tracking solution to provide airspace safety authorities with situational awareness about aircraft operations within an airspace system.
The Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Advanced Micro Devices, Denso Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, BAE Systems, Rockwell Collins, Microsoft Corporation, Honeywell International, Qualcomm, Barco, Harris Corporation, Northrop Grumman, and others.
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Command and Control System
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
- Fire and Flood Alarm System
- Cyber Security
- Military and Defense
- Marine Security
- Oil and Gas
Geographically, the global Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America dominated the global market with over 35.0% in terms of revenue share in 2016. This growth can be attributed to the rise in cyberattacks and homeland security concerns, increasing adoption of SAS by government agencies for infrastructure protection, and Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) implementations by various organizations such as airports for passenger safety. Europe is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years as the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a faster rate than other regions due to increasing adoption of Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) by various organizations in the region. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) Market report scope
CAGR of 9.19% from 2022 to 2030.
Radar, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Command and Control System, Physical Security Information Management (PSIM), Fire and Flood Alarm System
Cyber Security, Military and Defense, Aerospace, Healthcare, Marine Security, Industrial, Automotive, Mining, Oil and Gas
Advanced Micro Devices, Denso Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, BAE Systems, Rockwell Collins, Microsoft Corporation, Honeywell International, Qualcomm, Barco, Harris Corporation, Northrop Grumman
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) Report
- Estimate Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) market?
What are the applications of Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) market?
Who are the top players in Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Situation Awareness Systems (SAS) market?