Sway Bar Links Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Sway Bar Links Market Size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2022 to 2030.
Sway Bar Links Market Overview:
The growth of the market can be attributed to the growing demand for passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles worldwide. In addition, increasing awareness of vehicle safety is also contributing to the growth of this market.
The sway bar link is the connecting rod between the body and the wheels. The purpose of this link is to prevent the body from overturning when cornering or during other sudden maneuvers. Sway bar links come in a variety of sizes and designs depending on vehicle make and model.
Sway Bar Links market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Sway Bar Links market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in Sway Bar Links Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
Duralast, ZF Friedrichshafen, Guangzhou Karen Auto Parts, Partsmaster, Mevotech, Lemofrder, And Others.
- Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
Based on geographic region, the global sway bar link marketing market is segmented into seven major market segments: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Among the above-mentioned regions, APEJ will dominate the sway bar links market during the forecast period.
Countries such as China, India, and South Korea will be key contributors to the growth of the sway bar links market in these regions. The growth of the automotive industry and the demand for vehicles in this region are factors that will contribute to the growth of the sway bar links market in this region. The North American and Western European sway bar links market is estimated to be followed by the APEJ market.
The market for sway bar links in Eastern Europe is expected to grow because of the expanding automotive industry in countries such as Russia. Japan is a country with some major auto manufacturers, but these manufacturers will surge the demand for sway bar links. Latin America and MEA are also expected to provide an optimistic sway bar link market, although both regions do not have major auto manufacturers, the aftermarket and automotive service industries will provide the needed sway bar link demand in this particular region.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The Netherlands
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Drivers & Restraints
The major driver of sway bar link growth is the automotive industry. Each vehicle that will run on or off the road is equipped with a sway bar linkage. Mobile healthcare facilities, construction activities, goods transportation, and e-commerce businesses are fueling the automotive market. Increase in vehicle users for these various purposes will fuel the demand for sway bar links. The reusable vehicle market is witnessing growth in several countries. Prior to resale, these reusable cars undergo modification and refitting.
Refitting various parts of used cars creates demand for various auto parts in the aftermarket, which will bring back growth potential for swaybar links as they will need to be changed in reusable cars. vast street.
The potential to restrain the growth of the sway bar links market is negligible. Declining demand for automobiles and consequent decline in automobile production is the only situation where the sway bar links market could face a steep decline.
Sway Bar Links Market report scope:
CAGR of 3.8% from 2022 to 2030.
Front Suspension, Rear Suspension
Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle
Duralast, ZF Friedrichshafen, Guangzhou Karen Auto Parts, Partsmaster, Mevotech, Lemofrder
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Sway Bar Links Report
- Estimate Sway Bar Links market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Sway Bar Links market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Sway Bar Links market?
- What are the key types of Sway Bar Links market?
- What are the key applications of Sway Bar Links market?
- Who are the key players in Sway Bar Links market?