The Global TLC Plates Market Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 6.5% From 2022 To 2030.
TLC Plates Market Overview:
TLC plates are rectangular sheets of glass or plastic coated with special chemicals that help distribute and separate the various compounds in a mixture. They are often used in scientific research to help identify and analyze the components of mixtures. . The market growth is attributed to increasing demand for thin layer chromatography plates in organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, and laboratory applications. North America dominates the global TLC plate market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. However, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the growing demand for TLC plates in China and India.
TLC Plates market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global TLC Plates market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we considered the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Segments Covered in the Global TLC Plates Market:
Market Key Players:
Silicycle, Merck Millipore, BIOTAGE, Sorbent Technologies, Thomas Scientific, Advion, Miles Scientific (Analtech), ISCO, Dynamic Adsorbents, VWR, Chromatographic Specialties, Diamond Analytics, And Others.
TLC Plates Market by Types:
- Preparative PLC
- Classical Silica TLC Plates
TLC Plates Market by Applications:
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
TLC Plates Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
In terms of revenue, the Asia Pacific region dominates the global thin laminated board market with a share of over 40.0%. This is attributed to increasing R&D activities and increasing adoption of modern drug discovery techniques by pharmaceutical companies operating in the region. Moreover, growing demand for bio-based products has led to increased production of these panels, which is expected to further drive growth over the forecast period. The Asia Pacific market is followed by North America with a share of over 30.0%, owing to the high demand for these plates from laboratories that use them for research purposes and in relation to cancer, HIV/AIDS and reversion Analytical studies related to virus infection and organic chemical reactions are carried out under basic conditions without any additives or solvents, using dry chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide or formic acid, etc., and sulfuric acid solution (H2SO4).
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries have an increasing demand for TLC plates for drug discovery and development.
- Academic research institutions have a growing need for the separation and analysis of biomolecules.
- TLC plates are increasingly used in food safety testing to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- TLC plates are increasingly used in forensic science to identify illicit substances.
- Micro-TLC systems that offer high throughput and low cost per analysis are gaining in popularity.
Report Scope of Global TLC Plates Market:
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of TLC Plates market?
The TLC Plates Market is growing at a CAGR of 6.5% During the Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of TLC Plates market?
- HPTLC, Preparative PLC, Classical Silica TLC Plates
- Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Laboratories, Other
Who are the key players in TLC Plates market?
Silicycle, Merck Millipore, BIOTAGE, Sorbent Technologies, Thomas Scientific, Advion, Miles Scientific (Analtech), ISCO, Dynamic Adsorbents, VWR, Chromatographic Specialties, Diamond Analytics, And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.