Two Wheeler Lighting Market-Size, Share & Trends Estimation Report By Product Type( Halogen Lights,LED Lights),By Application( Motorcycle Headlight,Motorcycle Rear Light,Indicators), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 - 2030
The Global Two Wheeler Lighting Market Is Expected To Exhibit 3.0% CAGR. It Is Projected To Value Above US$ 400 Million By The End Of 2030.
Two Wheeler Lightings Market Overview:
The Two Wheeler Lighting system is meant to make it easy for riders to see in the dark, fog, smog, and bad weather. Various Two Wheeler Lighting technologies help riders, other drivers, and pedestrians see where each other is on the road. This makes it less likely for accidents to happen.
In 2023, the Two Wheeler Lighting market was big, and it is expected to keep growing at a steady CAGR during the forecast period. The main things that are driving the market's revenue growth are the fast growth of two-wheeled vehicles, the rise in disposable income, the rise in popularity of stylish bikes, the rise in short-distance travel, and the implementation of strict rules and regulations by governments in different countries.
The goal of a two-lighting wheeler's system is to make sure riders can see well in dark, foggy, polluted, or extreme weather conditions. Riders, other drivers, and pedestrians can all see where each other is on the road, which keeps accidents from happening. This lights up the road for the driver and makes the vehicle more visible, so other cars and pedestrians can see where it is, how big it is, where it is going, and how fast it is going. There are special lights on emergency vehicles that alert drivers and tell traffic where to go first. Two-wheeler lights can be put into different groups based on how they emit light. These groups include halogen lights, xenon lights, and LED lights.
Increasing regulatory requirements are driving the expansion of the Two Wheeler Lighting market. However, the high price may hinder the expansion of the Two Wheeler Lighting market. In addition, the automotive industry is anticipated to experience a substantial increase in demand during the forecast period.
Growth Factors of the Two Wheeler Lightings Market:
The Two Wheeler Lighting market is growing because there are more accidents, more people are worried about their own safety, and more people know how important lighting is. The person riding a two-wheeler will be able to see better and be more aware of things that are reflected on the road if it has lights. This includes the lines and signs on the road as well as the eyes of animals. If a rider can see their own reflection, it might help them stay on their bike and not fall off. Several cities and towns are making it more likely that bike lights will be required. The person behind the cyclist can tell if it is safe to pass and if the cyclist is going to turn right or left by looking at his or her rear lights and signal lights. This red indicator or back light makes it easier to tell if something is a two-wheeler or some other kind of vehicle, especially in bad weather or at night. These things are also used to figure out how fast it is going. The need for these cars is driven by the fast growth of the population and the need for two-wheelers to go short distances every day for different reasons. Because of this, more and more people want lights.
Opportunities of the Two Wheeler Lightings Market:
It is expected that LED will make up more than a quarter of the total value of the Two Wheeler Lighting market in the near future. LED scenarios are being driven by the fact that two-wheeler owners keep using DRL, and this trend will be pushed even further by the fact that sequential turn lights will only use LED. The progress of semiconductor technology is helping manufacturers make LED systems for the next generation that use less energy. A high-tech, high-quality LED headlamp makes it easier for drivers to see, which in turn makes the roads safer as a whole. It also helps make the rider more noticeable to other people. This light uses less energy and puts out less carbon dioxide into the air because it gives off less heat.
Based on the type of product, it is expected that during the forecast period, the segment made up of LED lights will bring in the most money. LED lights are becoming more popular because they use much less energy and last much longer than other types of lights. LED lights not only look better and have more functions, but they also use less energy and need less power. This will make the middle class like them more. Also, the driver on the other side of the road is less affected by LED headlights than by xenon headlights. Because of this, a lot of people in the market use this technology. More and more new cars are likely to come with LED lighting systems, which will help this market grow.
Based on how they are used, it is expected that the motorcycle headlight segment will bring in the most money during the forecast period. This market segment is growing because more people are buying used two-wheelers, more people are getting hurt in accidents, and fast changes are being made from halogen lights to LED lights.
By 2020, North America had become the most important market for two-wheeler lights, bringing in the most money. Growing per capita income, good fuel efficiency, easy financing options, last mile delivery for the e-commerce industry, government policies that help farmers, and changing consumer tastes are all factors in the region's fast revenue growth.
The Asia-Pacific two-wheeler lighting market is expected to grow at the fastest rate over the next few years because customers are buying more cars and buying them faster. China and Japan, which make and sell a lot of cars on their own, are expected to be the biggest growth drivers in this market. Due to the high risk of accidental damage and the growing need in China to switch from halogen lights to LED lights and more technologically advanced lighting, these countries are helping the Asia-Pacific market grow. In India, for example, two-wheeler production makes up 80% of all automotive production. Indian companies that make two-wheelers can make more than 25 million units at once. Due to India's large population and growing demand, the two-wheeler lighting market is expected to bring in a lot more money quickly over the next few years.
|Units||Value (USD Billion)
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.04% from 2023 to 2030|
|Reasons to Purchase this Report||
- In July 2022, HELLA showed off the next generation of ambient vehicle lighting. The new HELLA Slim Light System can be used to set the mood inside and light up large areas, like the door. This system stands out because of how small it is and how little it weighs. It can be put between two or more layers that are no more than eight millimetres thick. In comparison, modern systems are about 20 millimetres in size.
- In February 2022, Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems Group BV (SMRP BV), which is a subsidiary of Motherson, and Valeo signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in which they agreed to offer cutting-edge surface finishes for car interiors and lighting systems.
- At the Geneva Motor Show in July 2019, Gumpert Airways showed off a super sports car with lights made by OSRAM Continental. The B63R LED dual-function projector has been set up in the "Nathalie" model. Due to its small size, it can spread bright, even light and give car designers the most design options.
- In January 2019, Valeo and Cree, Inc. announced that they had made the first complete HD LED array solution for car lighting systems. Valeo PictureBeam Monolithic is the first all-in-one high-definition lighting system with glare-free and high-beam road marking functions, as well as high-performance low beam and high beam, all in a small package. This one-of-a-kind method uses an LED array that can be made bigger or smaller, and the pixels in the light beam are made right at the light source. So, the module is smaller and lighter than similar HD lighting systems on the market. This makes it easier to put the module into all types of vehicles.
- Halogen Lights
- LED Lights
- Motorcycle Headlight
- Motorcycle Rear Light
- Varroc Lighting
- Federal Mogul
- Bruno/Zadi Group
- Ampas Lighting
- IJL (Lucas TVS and Koito India)
- ZWK Group
- Lazer Lamps
- FIEM Industries