The global UHT milk market is expected be valued at USD 66.2 billion by 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6%. As health concerns grow over time, sales of UHT milk will reach USD 137.7 billion by 2032.
UHT Milk Market Overview:
UHT milk is liquid milk that has been sterilized at ultra-high temperature (UHT) to extend its shelf life. Consumers are increasingly preferring UHT milk, largely because of its ability to be stored at room temperature for longer without refrigeration. Over the past few years, the global milk market has been observing a major shift in consumers from regular milk to UHT milk.
UHT Milk market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global UHT Milk market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
Significant UHT Milk Market Dynamics and Growth Factors:
Consuming milk while on the go has become a popularly growing trend within the recent past, which is one of the primary factors driving the demand for UHT milk worldwide. People nowadays have extremely busy schedules and are forced to seek better alternatives to ordinary liquid milk that need refrigeration, yet has a limited time span when it comes to safe milk consumption.
UHT milk is the most sought after alternative to normal milk. It has longer shelf life and does not require cold storage environment. It can be stored at room temperature, which is another key factor that will continue to fuel the demand in the global market.
The UHT Milk market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Parmalat, Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial, China Mengniu Dairy, Nestle, Candia, Danone Group, Bright Dairy & Food, China Modern Dairy, Fonterra Co-Operative, Gujarat Cooperative Milk, Pactum Dairy, Arla Foods, and others.
- Full Cream UHT Milk
- Skimmed UHT Milk
- Semi-skimmed UHT Milk
- Direct Drinking
- Food Processing Industry
Geographically, the global UHT Milk market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
Asia Pacific will witness the fastest growth at a CAGR of approximately 9% during the forecast period. According to country analysis, China is the largest in the region. The demand for this product is mainly growing in emerging economies, including China and India. The growing population in the region will increase the demand for the product over the next few years.
Many developing countries in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, as well as Africa, are buying condominiums following the adoption of several trends related to lifestyle and Western culture. So, in countries like China and India, people are being influenced to use products with a longer shelf life.
Europe is the largest market with a share of more than 34% in 2021, attributable to strict regulations on milk shelf life and safety in countries in the region. Additionally, certain regulations only allow dairy products to be imported from certain countries, and these dairy products are also extensively processed and tested for quality. Therefore, to meet the growing demand for UHT milk, most countries in the region are producing sufficient quantities of UHT milk themselves. Moreover, Germany, France, and Belgium have prominent dairy cultures, which has led to significant sales growth for European market players.
North America is the second largest shareholder in the market owing to rising income here which enables households and individuals to purchase the commodity. Furthermore, it has good nutritional value and is inexpensive, readily available in hypermarkets and hypermarkets throughout the continent.
Further the regions are divided into countries as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
UHT Milk Market report scope
CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period.
Full Cream UHT Milk, Skimmed UHT Milk, Semi-skimmed UHT Milk
Direct Drinking, Food Processing Industry
Parmalat, Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial, China Mengniu Dairy, Nestle, Candia, Danone Group, Bright Dairy & Food, China Modern Dairy, Fonterra Co-Operative, Gujarat Cooperative Milk, Pactum Dairy, Arla Foods
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this UHT Milk Report
- Estimate UHT Milk market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the UHT Milk market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the UHT Milk market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of UHT Milk market?
What are the applications of UHT Milk market?
Who are the top players in UHT Milk market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the UHT Milk market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting UHT Milk market?