The global Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment market size was estimated at USD 3.74 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030.
Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment Market Overview:
Ultraviolet disinfection equipment uses short-wave ultraviolet-C (UV-C) light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and damaging their DNA, rendering them unable to perform vital cellular functions. It is used in a variety of applications such as food, air and Water purification.
ultraviolet disinfection equipment can be used for drinking water, waste water and process water treatment. High R&D investments by manufacturers to enhance the performance of ultraviolet disinfection equipment in high-volume applications such as municipal drinking water and industrial process water treatment are expected to drive market growth.
Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Xylem, Trojan Technologies, Calgon Carbon Corporation, Aquionics, Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation, First Light Technologies, Greenway Water Technologies, Advanced UV, American Ultraviolet, Halma PLC, Evoque Water Technologies, and others.
- Below 8 GPM
- 8 GPM to 15 GPM
- Above 15 GPM
- Water Treatment
- Waste Water Treatment
- Air Treatment
- Process Water Treatment
- Surface Disinfection
Geographically, the global Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America is expected to lead the global ultraviolet disinfection equipment market in the coming years, as the U.S. accounts for nearly 36.7% of the total revenue. The strong presence of disinfection companies employing better and cleaner technologies is expected to drive the North American ultraviolet disinfection equipment market.
APAC ultraviolet disinfection equipment market is expected to witness impressive growth owing to water issues faced by emerging economies such as India and China.
Growing population, rising pollution, and rising demand for safer water supply amid water scarcity are expected to drive demand for ultraviolet disinfection equipment across Asia Pacific.
Further the regions are divided into countries as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment Market report scope
CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period.
Below 8 GPM, 8 GPM to 15 GPM, Above 15 GPM
Water Treatment, Waste Water Treatment, Air Treatment, Process Water Treatment, Surface Disinfection
Xylem, Trojan Technologies, Calgon Carbon Corporation, Aquionics, Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation, First Light Technologies, Greenway Water Technologies, Advanced UV, American Ultraviolet, Halma PLC, Evoque Water Technologies
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
- April 2021, Halma PLC announced the acquisition of PeriGen, Inc. to create cleaner, safer, and heather solutions for customers. PeriGen, Inc. provides software solutions integrated with artificial intelligence, which helps in professional healthcare asse
Key Takeaways from this Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment Report
- Estimate Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment market?
What are the applications of Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment market?
Who are the top players in Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment market?