The global Waterproof and Weatherproof Label Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2030.
Waterproof and Weatherproof Label Market Overview:
The global waterproof and weatherproof label market is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years. In today’s highly globalized world, the raw materials required come from different sources across the globe and the finished product is sold globally as well. Thus, there is an extensive amount of time and distance travelled by a product until it reaches its end user. Also, the products are handled by men and machines at various stages of the supply chain. The products also witness the drastic changes in the weather conditions throughout the world. It is very important for these products to retain with it the vital information such as manufacturing date, expiry date, cost and more, thus creating increased demands in the waterproof and weatherproof label market. The use of waterproof and weatherproof labels proves to be a very effective method for transfer of vital information with the product throughout the supply chain. Thus, being a major driver for the growth of waterproof and weatherproof label market throughout the forecast period.
Waterproof and Weatherproof Label market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Waterproof and Weatherproof Label market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Waterproof and Weatherproof Label market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
3M, ZIH, CCL Label, WS Packaging, Label Technologies, Advanced Barcode, SYMBIO, Brady Worldwide, Fuji Seal International, Bemis, LabTAG.com., Avery Dennison, Lintec, UPM Raflatac, Amcor plc, and others.
- Non-adhesive Based Labels
- Adhesive-based Labels
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care
- Mechanical Parts Packaging
Geographically, the global Waterproof and Weatherproof Label market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
From a geographic standpoint, Asia Pacific leads the global waterproof and weatherproof labels market. In the years ahead too, the region is slated to maintain its dominant position by registering maximum CAGR of 6.6%. The market is being driven mainly by China, which has a massive manufacturing sector. The explosive growth in modern retail outlets and the food industry in India and the rest of the region is also serving to underpin the growth in the market.
North America is another key market for waterproof and weatherproof labels. The region is slated to see moderate growth in the upcoming years. The Middle East and Africa offer lucrative opportunities in the market as well, and will likely clock an impressive CAGR of 6.4% during the period from 2017 to 2025.
Further the regions are divided into countries as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Waterproof and Weatherproof Label Market report scope
CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period.
Non-adhesive Based Labels, Adhesive-based Labels
Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Automotive, Mechanical Parts Packaging, Chemicals
3M, ZIH, CCL Label, WS Packaging, Label Technologies, Advanced Barcode, SYMBIO, Brady Worldwide, Fuji Seal International, Bemis, LabTAG.com., Avery Dennison, Lintec, UPM Raflatac, Amcor plc
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
- For instance, in 2018 Amcor plc acquired Bemis Company, Inc., to increase its global footprint.
- Avery Dennison announced that it has become a member of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), signaling its commitment towards preservation of world’s forests
Key Takeaways from this Waterproof and Weatherproof Label Report
- Estimate Waterproof and Weatherproof Label market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Waterproof and Weatherproof Label market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Waterproof and Weatherproof Label market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Waterproof and Weatherproof Label market?
What are the applications of Waterproof and Weatherproof Label market?
Who are the top players in Waterproof and Weatherproof Label market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Waterproof and Weatherproof Label market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Waterproof and Weatherproof Label market?