The global Yacht Coatings Market is expected to reach at a growth of USD 4.21 Billion by 2022 and is projected CAGR of 12.0% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
Yacht Coatings Market Overview:
Yacht coatings protect your yacht from hazards such as UV rays, moisture and microbes and enhance its appearance. The approximately 1 cm thick coating protects the yacht's steel and aluminum body from the extreme effects of the harsh marine environment. Some of the major categories of yacht coatings are antifouling coatings, ceramic based coatings and vinyl finishes. Ceramic-based coatings allow yachts to serve for 5 to 10 years without needing to be repainted. High gloss ceramics offer features such as UV resistance, stain resistance, aesthetic appeal, increased gloss and relatively low maintenance. Many yachts are starting to use these coatings on stainless steel rails, topcoats, gelcoats, sea strainers, running gear and more. Another yacht coating product type is the vinyl finish. It is an increasingly popular alternative to conventional methods such as paint and gel coating. Available in a variety of colors and textures such as digital print, leather effect, brushed aluminum, pearl luster, wood effect, matte and carbon effect.
Yacht Coatings market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Yacht Coatings market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Yacht Coatings market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
AkzoNobel, Jotun, PPG, Advanced Marine Coatings, Boero Bartolomeo, Chugoku Marine Paints, Engineered Marine Coatings, Hempel, Kansai Paint, and others.
- Anti-Fouling Coatings
- Anti-Corrosion Coatings
- Foul Release Coatings
- Deep Sea
- Leisure Boats
- Offshore Vessels
Geographically, the global Yacht Coatings market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
Europe is the largest market for yacht coatings due to high volume production in the marine industry. North America ranks second in the global yacht coatings market, covering various applications of yacht coatings such as fairings, surfacing, final priming and sealing, finishing, special applications, topcoat care and maintenance, hulls, and more. On the other hand, the APAC region holds the third position in the global yacht coatings market, followed by East Central and South America.
Further the regions are divided as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Yacht Coatings Market report scope
CAGR of 12.0% from 2022 to 2030.
Anti-Fouling Coatings, Anti-Corrosion Coatings, Foul Release Coatings
Coastal, Containers, Deep Sea, Leisure Boats, Offshore Vessels
AkzoNobel, Jotun, PPG, Advanced Marine Coatings, Boero Bartolomeo, Chugoku Marine Paints, Engineered Marine Coatings, Hempel, Kansai Paint
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Yacht Coatings Report
- Estimate Yacht Coatings market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Yacht Coatings market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Yacht Coatings market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Yacht Coatings market?
What are the applications of Yacht Coatings market?
Who are the top players in Yacht Coatings market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Yacht Coatings market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Yacht Coatings market?