Bipolar Disorders And Treatment Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Bipolar Disorders And Treatment Market Is Anticipated To Reach USD 5604.83 Million By 2030 At 3.40% CAGR During The Forecast Period 2022-2030.
Bipolar Disorders And Treatment Market Overview:
Bipolar disorder is a type of mental illness called manic depression. It shows mood swings and mood episodes during illness. Manic and depressive episodes are common mood episodes observed in bipolar disorder. Government initiatives for the treatment of bipolar disorder, advancements in combination medications, and increasing demand for antidepressants are expected to drive the market growth. Additionally, increase in research and development activities carried out by governments and non-profit organizations is contributing to the market growth. For example, Harvard University launched the Harvard Brain Science Initiative (HBI) for R&D on bipolar disorder. The program has provided US$3 million for research and development related to bipolar disorder. Treatment-related side effects, low diagnosis rates and lack of specialists may hamper the growth of the global market during the evaluation period.
Bipolar Disorders And Treatment market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Bipolar Disorders And Treatment market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- March 2016 - Allergan announced the availability of VRAYLAR (cariprazine) for the treatment of bipolar mania and schizophrenia in adults.
- August 2015 - Allergan successfully completed the acquisition of Naurex. This acquisition adds a potentially breakthrough treatment for depression and strengthens the company's global position in mental health.
Major Market Segments Covered in Bipolar Disorders And Treatment Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly, Allergan, Novartis, And Others.
- Mood stabilizer
The Americas are likely to dominate the global bipolar disorder and treatment market due to technological advancements, presence of major players in the region, well-established healthcare system, and increasing cases of bipolar disorder in the region. According to the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), approximately 3% of adults in the United States had bipolar disorder in 2016, and this percentage is expected to increase significantly in the coming years due to lifestyle changes.
The European market is expected to be the second largest bipolar disorder and treatment market. The growth of the market in this region can be attributed to the increasing number of mental disorders, increasing government funding for treatment of bipolar disorder, and increasing research and development activities related to mental health. For example, in November 2017 Mental Health UK entered into a partnership with Lloyds Banking Group to help people with bipolar disorder manage and improve their financial and mental health. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing bipolar disorder and treatment market during the forecast period, owing to increasing prevalence of genetic disorders, growing awareness of bipolar disorder, and increasing investments by major players in the region. According to the Black Dog Institute, bipolar disorder is associated with an individual's genetic condition, and if a parent has bipolar disorder, their children are more than 10 percent likely to experience the same condition in the future. Middle East & Africa is expected to hold the smallest share of the bipolar disorder treatment market due to underdeveloped healthcare sector, lack of technical knowledge and poor healthcare facilities.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Bipolar Disorders And Treatment Market report scope:
Key Takeaways from this Bipolar Disorders And Treatment Report
- Estimate Bipolar Disorders And Treatment market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Bipolar Disorders And Treatment market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Bipolar Disorders And Treatment market?
The Bipolar Disorders And Treatment Market is growing at a CAGR of 3.4% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types of Bipolar Disorders And Treatment market?
Mood stabilizer, Anticonvulsant, Antipsychotic, Antidepressant, Antianxiety
What are the key applications of Bipolar Disorders And Treatment market?
Hospital, Pharmacy, Other
Who are the key players in Bipolar Disorders And Treatment market?
GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly, Allergan, Novartis, And others.