Effervescent Products Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Effervescent Products Market Is Expected To Have A CAGR Of 6.50% From USD 41,217.9 Million In 2022 To USD 64,088.9 Million In 2030.
Effervescent Products Market Overview:
Medications may be administered orally, nasally, topically or intravenously. Tablets are the most commonly used type of pharmaceutical and are considered a problematic procedure by large segments of the population due to swallowing problems. To solve this problem, pharmaceutical companies have developed various dosage forms such as effervescent pills.
These effervescent formulations not only improve acceptance and comfort, but also help pharmaceutical companies expand their product range. Increasing need for formulation optimization in relation to swallowing difficulty is a major factor driving the growth of the effervescent product market. In addition to this, functional foods such as dietary supplements, probiotics, vitamins, minerals, etc. are also fueling the market growth.
Effervescent Products market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Effervescent Products market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In October 2019, Bayer AG announced the launch of LifeHub UK, which focuses on artificial intelligence to improve data-driven drug discovery and disease diagnosis.
- In October 2019, GlaxoSmithKline Plc announced Benilstar IV, the first biologic treatment for children with lupus, and was approved by the European Commission.
- In September 2019, Recbitt Benckiser Group PLC acquired TerraCycle, entering into a partnership agreement to provide consumers with an easy and free way to recycle consumer packaging. The company is recognized as an international recycling leader.
- In September 2019, Herbalife International Of America, Inc. announced the launch of 29 Casa Herbalife Nutrition programs and a $4 million donation to support nutrition programs.
Major Market Segments Covered in Effervescent Products Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
Bayer Ag, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Prestige Brands, Inc., Nuun and Company Inc., DMK Group, Herbalife International Of America, Inc., Reckbitt Bencksier Group PLC, Nomax, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Hermes Arzneimittel Gmbh, Pyramid Pharmaceuticals, Tower Laboratories, Ltd, US Pharma Lab Incorporated, Nutrilo GmbH, JW Nutritional, Inc., Paragon Labs USA, and Amerliab Technologies, Inc., And Others.
- Functional Foods
- Dental Products
- Drug Store
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Multi-level Marketing Channels
By Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
North America is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Significant growth in demand for specialty pharmaceuticals is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Increasing disease incidence and technological advances in dental product production are also expected to drive the market. Market growth in this region is being driven by the United States and Canada. The presence of major automotive companies including Reckitt Benckinser, Nuun, and Herbalife International of America is driving the North American market. Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth in the effervescent products market during the forecast period. Growing healthcare spending in emerging economies such as India, Japan, South Korea, China, and Singapore is fueling the market growth in these regions. The growing population along with technological advancements in the healthcare industry are some of the major factors influencing the growth of the effervescent products market in these regions.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Effervescent Products Market report scope:
CAGR of 6.50% from 2022 to 2030.
Pharmaceuticals, Functional Foods, Dental Products
Pharmacy, Drug Store, E-Commerce, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Multi-level Marketing Channels
Bayer Ag, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Prestige Brands, Inc., Nuun and Company Inc., DMK Group, Herbalife International Of America, Inc., Reckbitt Bencksier Group PLC, Nomax, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Hermes Arzneimittel Gmbh, Pyramid Pharmaceuticals, Tower Laboratories, Ltd, US Pharma Lab Incorporated, Nutrilo GmbH, JW Nutritional, Inc., Paragon Labs USA, and Amerliab Technologies, Inc.
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Effervescent Products Report
- Estimate Effervescent Products market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Effervescent Products market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Effervescent Products market?
- What are the key types of Effervescent Products market?
- What are the key applications of Effervescent Products market?
- Who are the key players in Effervescent Products market?