Global Arabic Gum Market Analysis and Forecast 2022-2030
The gobal Arabic Gum Market size was valued at USD 801 million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 1.16 billion by 2030, and is growing at a CAGR of 6.69% from 2022 to 2030.
Arabic Gum Market Overview:
Arabic gum is a natural emulsifier found from the Acacia Senegal and Acacia Seyal trees. It is used for many purposes in many industries. Arabic gum is also known as Sudani gum, acacia gum, gum arabic, acacia gum, Senegalese gum, Indian gum, etc. Most of the world's arabic gum is produced in Africa, with the largest production being in countries like Sudan, Nigeria and Chad. Arabic gum is a complex mixture of polymers of glycoproteins and polysaccharides, mainly arabinose and galactose. It is soluble in water and edible, and is mainly used as a stabilizer in the food industry and soft drink industry. The arabic gum market continues to grow in demand across the globe due to its varied range of industrial uses ranging from the food and beverage industry to the painting industry.
Arabic Gum market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Arabic Gum market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
- In May 2022 - Kerry, opened the taste manufacturing facility on the African continent. The new R650m (€38m) facility is located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, and will produce sustainable nutrition solutions that will be consumed across the African continent.
- In March 2020 – Farbest Brands has partnered with CARAGUM International®, which specializes in developing and manufacturing stabilizer systems for the food industry. CARAGUM International focuses primarily on developing stabilizers for liquid products, containing beverages, flavored emulsions, and sauces.
- In August 2022 – ADM, accelerating the commercialization of sustainable foods in Asia, announced the official inauguration of their joint venture company, ScaleUp Bio. It is the first company in Singapore to provide contract development and manufacturing organization services for precision fermentation for food applications.
The Arabic Gum market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Norevo Germany, Nexira, Kerry Group, ISC, Hawkins Watts, Elanan Trading, Dansa Gum, Dangate Danjadeed, Alland & Robert, Alategahat Almtadeda, Afritec Ingredients, Afrigum International, CARAGUM International, ADM, and others.
- Acacia Seyal Gums
- Acacia Senegal Gums
- Food Industry
- Printing Industry
- Film forming
- Fat substitute
Geographically, the global Arabic Gum market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America dominated the global arabic gum market in 2022. North America holds a 33.4% market share in the global arabic gum market. North America is expected to retain its dominance in the global arabic gum industry as is the region with the broadest consumer base for food and beverage products. The large market for candy, bakery convenience foods and packaged foods is driving the demand for arabic gum market in the United States and Canada. Europe is estimated to provide tremendous growth opportunities for the Arab chewing gum market due to the presence of major confectionery manufacturers in the region. The European arabic gum market books for 40.1% of the total world market.
Asia Pacific is the fastest rising region for the arabic gum market. Japan, India, China and Australia are expected to record double-digit CAGRs for the time being, driven by soaring dairy sales. Also, the increase in demand for confectionery items within the region has a positive impact on the growth of the Arabic Gum market. The market has been propelled by rising sales of dairy products, notably in countries like Japan, China, Australia, and India, among others.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Arabic Gum Market report scope
CAGR of 6.69% from 2022 to 2030.
Acacia Seyal Gums, Acacia Senegal Gums
Food Industry, Printing Industry, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical
Norevo Germany, Nexira, Kerry Group, ISC, Hawkins Watts, Elanan Trading, Dansa Gum, Dangate Danjadeed, Alland & Robert, Alategahat Almtadeda, Afritec Ingredients, Afrigum International, CARAGUM International, ADM
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Arabic Gum Report
- Estimate Arabic Gum market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Arabic Gum market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Arabic Gum market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Arabic Gum market?
What are the applications of Arabic Gum market?
Who are the top players in Arabic Gum market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Arabic Gum market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Arabic Gum market?