Global Flame Retardant Fibres Market Analysis and Forecast 2022-2030
The global Flame Retardant Fibres Market is valued at USD 5.48 Billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2022-2030.
Flame Retardant Fibres Market Overview:
Fire retardant materials can be successfully used for both natural and synthetic fibres. The fibres are treated with chemicals that greatly reduce the fabric's flammability and render it virtually non-combustible. In the event of a fire, the chemicals coated in the cloth react with the gases produced by the cloth and contaminate it. Flame retardant fibres reduce the likelihood of a fire by reducing the rate of flame growth. There are several innovative approaches using synthetic nanocomposite fibres with impressive results. Biopolymers have shown remarkable flame retardant properties when accumulated in synthetic compounds such as cotton and polyester.
Growing demand for flammable fibres continues to drive the overall flammable fabric resistant market, mainly due to stringent industry regulations governing safety standards for workers and maintaining workplace safety. The chemical and oil and gas industries make extensive use of flammable fibres for the safety of workers due to the high risk of accidents. Due to chemical treatment or strict fire resistant fibres, fire resistant fibres are generally more fire resistant than other fabrics. However, rising manufacturing costs and huge investments in research and development are threatening the global fire resistant fabric market. The introduction of effective equipment and technology and the huge maintenance costs present a challenge for investors and manufacturers in the flame retardant fabric market. However, high R&D costs for developing new technologies will negatively impact the industry and hinder its growth.
Flame Retardant Fibres market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Flame Retardant Fibres market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Flame Retardant Fibres market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Milliken & Company, TenCate, PBI Performance Products, Gun Ei Chemical Industry Co, Huntsman Corporation, Kaneka Corporation, Lenzing AG, Solvay S.A., Teijin Aramid BV, and Toyobo, and others.
- Essential Flame Retardant Fibrer
- Modified Flame Retardant Fiber
- Industrial Protective Clothing
- Law enforcement services
- FR Clothing
- Home Textile
By End User:
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Electronics and Electrical
Others End use Industries
Geographically, the global Flame Retardant Fibres market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
Asia Pacific dominates the global flame retardant fibres market. Rapid industrialization and urbanization in developing countries such as India, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore can also be attributed to rapid demand growth in these regions. Due to the growing automotive industry and government initiatives, consumption in the transportation sector is growing behind defence and public services in North America, accounting for the second largest market share. The highly established military power and military power in the United States is a major driving force in the fierce competition for military applications in this field for products. Europe witnesses a significant increase in the market. In Western European countries such as the UK, Germany, France and Italy, the fastest-growing industrial segments with high production and sales of automotive parts are expected to drive the growth in the region, driving the market. Developing countries such as the Middle East and Africa are expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period owing to rising disposable income and rising urbanization. Growth in Latin America is sluggish due to the presence of substitutes.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Flame Retardant Fibres Market report scope
Industry News and Key Developments
- In February 2016, Teijin Ltd announced that it had a product launch and had developed new Twaron and Technora para-aramid fibres. The reason was to protect lodges and relocation shelters from airborne volcanic debris. The new fabric offers excellent heat resistance and elastic modulus.
- In August 2015, Teijin Ltd., a global player in specialty chemicals, began producing highly dyeable meta aramid fibres at a new plant in Ayutthaya Province, Thailand. The new facility will maximize the organization's meta aramid fibre manufacturing capabilities globally. This has helped expand the company's role in Asia's emerging fire-resistant apparel market.
- In May 2015, TenCate Protection Fabrics, a Royal TenCate NV affiliate, launched a new line of insulation and liner fabrics for use in fire fighting applications. New products are developed using TenCate Coolderm technology which provides better protection and thermal hazard coverage. This allows the economy to improve its product portfolio.
Key Takeaways from this Flame Retardant Fibres Report
- Estimate Flame Retardant Fibres market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Flame Retardant Fibres market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Flame Retardant Fibres market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Flame Retardant Fibres market?
What are the applications of Flame Retardant Fibres market?
Who are the top players in Flame Retardant Fibres market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Flame Retardant Fibres market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Flame Retardant Fibres market?