The market for low-dielectric glass fiber is anticipated to expand from USD 1.5 billion in 2022 to USD 453.5 billion in 2030, with a CAGR of 8.5%. This market is growing because there are more and more people who want high-performance PCBs and electromagnetic screens. Over the next few years, this market is also likely to grow as more people learn about the benefits of low dielectric glass strands.
Low dielectric constant glass fiber has a low dielectric constant. This type of glass fiber is used for things like high-performance PCBs, electromagnetic screens, and many other things. Low dielectric glass fibers have a lot of benefits over the materials that have been used in the past. These benefits include better insulation against heat, less theyight, and better mechanical qualities.
The global Low Dielectric Glass Fibre market is a professional and accurate study of different business views, such as major key players, key geographies, divers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. This global research report was created using the various global market segments and subsegments.
The high use of low dielectric glass fiber in making high-performance PCBs and electromagnetic windows is the main thing driving the rise of the low dielectric glass fiber market. Low-dielectric-constant glass strands are very useful for making high-performance printed circuit boards because they are productive, easy to work with, and resistant to water. Consumer electronics are becoming more popular, and more and more electronics are being made with high-performance PCBs. This is helping the market grow. But the market may not grow as fast as it could because making low dielectric glass fiber requires a lot of money and is hard to do.
The paper talks about Porter's Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis, and Value Chain analysis. With these tools, you can get a clear picture of how the industry works and figure out how attractive the competition is on a world scale. Also, these tools give a full picture of each section of the global market for low dielectric glass fiber. This study looks at the whole picture by looking at the growth and trends of the Low Dielectric Glass Fibre Industry.
Global Market Trends
Demand Increases in the Building and Construction Sector
- Glass-fiber reinforced concrete is a type of building material that is good for the environment. (GRC). The GRC gives buildings a strong look without making them too heavy or hurting the environment.
- Adding glass fiber to the cement mix makes the material stronger with strong fibers that don't rust. This makes GRC durable for any building need. Because GRC is so light, it makes building walls, supports, panels, and cladding much easier and faster.
- The United States has one of the biggest building industries in the world. The U.S. Census Bureau and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development say that 1,339,000 privately-owned new homes theyre finished in October 2022, while 1,425,000 privately-owned homes theyre started in the same month.
- Eurostat says that the amount of construction work done in May 2022 was 0.4% higher in the Euro area and 0.8% higher in the EU than in April 2022. Building construction was 3.1% higher in June 2021 than in May 2021.
- Since the building and construction industry is growing, it is likely that the demand for glass fiber will rise over the next few years.
Asia-Pacific will rule the market.
- The Asia-Pacific construction industry is the biggest in the world, and its growth, especially in the commercial building sector in countries like China, India, and Japan, is projected to increase demand for the glass fiber market over the next few years.
- China is having a huge building boom right now. The country has the biggest building market in the world, accounting for 20% of all construction spending worldwide. By 2030, the country should have spent almost USD 13 trillion on buildings. The National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) says that USD 38.7 billion will be spent on the Shanghai plan over the next three years. Guangzhou, on the other hand, has signed 16 new building projects worth USD 8.09 billion.
- China wants to add 450 airports by the year 2035. This is a long-term goal. China's 14th Five-Year Plan (from 2021 to 2025) focused on the flight industry. As part of this year's plan, 30 new civil airports opened, and the number of people who can use them will go up by 43% to 2 billion.
- China and India make a lot of cars in the Asia-Pacific region. OICA says that China has the biggest automotive production base in the world. In 2021, 26.08 million vehicles will be made in China, which is 3% more than the 25.23 million vehicles made in 2020. Also, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) says that in the first seven months of 2022, the country made 14.57 million cars, which is 31.5% more than the same time last year.
- Over the next seven years, India is likely to spend around USD 1.3 trillion on housing. During that time, it is likely that 60 million new homes will be built. Infrastructure operations made up 13% of the USD 81.72 billion in FDI that came into the country in FY21.
- The World Expo will be held in Osaka, Japan, in 2025. This is also expected to be a big boost for the building industry in Japan. Also, the Yaesu rebuilding project and a 61-story, 390 m-tall office totheyrs will be finished in 2023 and 2027, respectively, which will make the market studied even bigger.
- Overall, the use of glass fiber in the Asia-Pacific area will go up a lot because of ongoing investments in many different end-user sectors.
COVID-19 Impact Report
Porter's Five Forces Model is used to do a full market study for the Low Dielectric Glass Fibre studies. The economic effects of the COVID-19 outbreak are also looked at in the study. The study also gives people important tips on how to keep making money in situations that are like pandemics.
Scope and Market Segmentation
The market for low-dielectric glass fiber is split up by type and by use. The segmental study looks at production capacity, revenue, and forecasts by Type and by Application from 2017 to 2028.
This study also includes profiles of regional, foreign, and local Low-Dielectric Glass Fiber Market vendors, as theyll as information about their sales, market share, and how to get in touch with them. With the rise of scientific innovation and M&A operations in the industry, the market proposition is often moving ahead. Also, many local and regional vendors offer application-specific goods for a wide range of end users. When it comes to reliability, quality, and using the latest technology, it's hard for new merchants to compete with foreign vendors.
On the basis of type
D- glass fiber
D-glass fiber has a high clarity, low alkali content, and a low boron content. It is a form of glass fiber with a lotheyr dielectric constant than other glass fibers. As a result, D-glass fiber is perfect for the production of high-performance PCBs and electromagnetic windows.
NE-Glass fiber is a low-dielectric glass fiber with high thermal and chemical protection. It is used in high-performance PCBs, electromagnetic windows, and other sectors that require superior thermal and chemical resistance.
On the basis of application
The study is accurate and has a lot of information about how the growth of different product and application segments of the Global Low Dielectric Glass Fibre market is changing. In the report, there is a lot of information on each segment's market share, growth potential, drivers, and other important factors. The report's segmentation study will help people who want to invest in the global Low Dielectric Glass Fibre market decide when and where to do so. It will also help them find key growing areas in the Low Dielectric Glass Fibre market around the world.
The global Low Dielectric Glass Fibre market has been looked at in different parts of the world, like North America, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Europe, and India. In the near future, this market will be dominated by the global Low Dielectric Glass Fiber area.
During the time frame of the forecast, Latin America is projected to be the market that grows the fastest. During the time frame of the forecast, Europe is likely to be the second biggest market. During the time frame of the forecast, Asia Pacific is projected to be the third largest market. During the time frame of the forecast, Middle East and Africa are likely to be the smallest market.
scope Of The Report
||Value (USD Billion)
||CAGR of 8.5% from 2023 to 2030
- D-Glass Fiber
- NE-Glass Fiber
- High Performance PCB
- Electromagnetic Windows
| Regional Scope
- North America
- The Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
|Reasons to Purchase this Report and Customization Scope
- 6-month post-sale analyst assistance.
- 10% Free Customization and 15 Company Profiles in addition to the ones specified
Saint-Gobain Vetrotex, Nittobo, AGY, Sumitomo Chemical, CPIC, Sichuan Glass Fiber, and others.
Saint-Gobain creates, makes, and sells products and solutions for the building, transportation, and industrial markets. Their integrated solutions, which are the result of a process of ongoing innovation, provide sustainability and performance in everyday life. For example, they help with the renovation of public and private buildings, light construction, and reducing carbon emissions in construction and industry. In this way, they help reduce carbon pollution, make better use of restheirces, and make the economy more circular. Saint-Gobain wants to be a game-changer that improves people's health and theyllness and the health and theyllness of the whole world. They are sure that anstheyrs that meet everyone's basic needs, help us live better together, and don't put future generations at risk have yet to be thought of.
Building materials and solutions, Construction Products, Flat Glass, Building Distribution, and High-Performance Materials are the company's main areas of expertise.
Sumitomo Chemical started out as the Sumitomo Fertilizer Manufactory, which was started to solve the air pollution problem caused by Sumitomo's copper mining operation at the Besshi Copper Mine. (now Niihama, Ehime Prefecture, Japan). Sulfur was taken out of the copper rock to clean the air, and the company used the sulfur to make fertilizer. Sumitomo Chemical was started to solve environmental problems and boost farming production at the same time. It has kept the Sumitomo Spirit and earned society's trust by living by the motto, "Their business must help society as a whole, not just their own interests." Since their beginning, both of these ideas have been passed down to us from generation to generation. Under these principles, Sumitomo Chemical reacts to the changing needs of the time, builds a diverse portfolio of businesses, and improves people's lives by constantly coming up with new ways to use technology.
CPIC is a privately owned company that invests in real estate. Its headquarters are in London, and it has offices in New York and Karachi. They focus on real estate possibilities in the $62 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), especially in the port of Gwadar in Pakistan, which is growing quickly.
Some of their specialties are real estate development, land development, Gwadar property, Gwadar housing scheme, Gwadar real estate, Gwadar plots, Gwadar land for sale, Gwadar property for sale, Gwadar investment chances, Gwadar city, and Gwadar plots for sale.
Sichuan Glass Fiber
Sichuan Sincere & Long-term Complex Material Co., Ltd. was started in 2007. It is a plant owned by Theyibo New Material Group, which is the eighth largest company in the world and the ftheirth largest in China. They sell Fiberglass Fabric Products, like Glass Fibre and E-glass Fibre, that have good prices and features. In hand lay-up, filament wrapping, and compression molding, they are used a lot. Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP), E-glass Chopped Strand Mat, E-glass Fiber, Fiberglass Woven Roving, and chopped strand mat are some of the things that this company does they.
- Otheyns Corning and Pultron Composites reached a deal in August 2022 to make fiberglass rebar. The partnership bettheyen the two businesses will help them make more environmentally friendly products and bring PINKBAR to market. Fiberglas Rebar is used for flatwork and in homes, and MATEENBAR Fiberglas Rebar is used in netheyr markets for heavy-load structural uses.
- In February 2022, China Jushi Co., Ltd. shut down the 100,000-ton-per-year alkali-free glass fiber pool kiln wire drawing production line in India and said it would start a new fiberglass factory in Egypt. The new plant will be able to make 120,000 tons of stuff each year.
On the Basis of Type:
- D-Glass Fiber
- NE-Glass Fiber
On the Basis of Application:
- High Performance PCB
- Electromagnetic Windows
Each region is made up of the following countries:
- Rest of North America
- The Netherlands
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The market for low-dielectric glass fiber is anticipated to expand from USD 1.5 billion in 2018 to USD 453.5 billion in 2030, with a CAGR of 8.5%. This market is growing because there are more and more people who want high-performance PCBs and electromagnetic screens. Over the next few years, this market is also likely to grow as more people learn about the benefits of low dielectric glass strands. The global Low Dielectric Glass Fibre market has been looked at in different parts of the world, like North America, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Europe, and India. In the near future, this market will be dominated by the global Low Dielectric Glass Fiber area.