Global Medical Central Oxygen Supply System Market Analysis and Forecast 2022-2030
The global Medical Central Oxygen Supply System Market is projected to grow at a CAGR value of 7.2% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
Medical Central Oxygen Supply System Market Overview:
Medical oxygen is necessary for a variety of surgical recovery processes, including prevention of oxygen deprivation of the body during surgery, treatment of major traumatic medical conditions such as accidents, heart attacks, blood loss, high fever, severe lung disease, and cluster headaches, as well as resuscitation. They also administer medical oxygen to the patient while under anesthesia. Medical oxygen is only prescribed by a healthcare professional.
Medical oxygen is mainly delivered to patients using various medical central oxygen supply systems such as compression cylinders, concentrators, and concentrated oxygen cylinders for hospital use. Technological advances in oxygen systems are expected to provide opportunities for manufacturers to produce high-tech products with multiple functions. For example, Inogen from Invacare Corporation offers a portable oxygen concentrator with connectivity that allows medical oxygen systems to be operated wirelessly.
Medical Central Oxygen Supply System market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Medical Central Oxygen Supply System market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
Significant Medical Central Oxygen Supply System Market Dynamics and Growth Factors:
Increasing product launches of medical central oxygen supply systems are expected to drive the growth of the global medical central oxygen supply system market. For example, in January 2018, ResMed Inc. launched Mobi, the first ResMed-branded portable oxygen concentrator (POC). Mobi provides efficient oxygen delivery and battery life and is used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other respiratory conditions. Also in 2017, GCE Healthcare launched the Zen-O lite portable oxygen concentrator. This new portable oxygen concentrator is designed to help people with respiratory conditions like COPD.
Moreover, increasing prevalence of lung diseases, which may result in high demand for medical central oxygen supply system, is expected to be a major driver for the growth of the global medical oxygen systems market. For example, according to estimates from the World Health Organization (WHO), in December 2017, approximately 251 million cases of COPD were diagnosed worldwide in 2016.
- In January 2016, GCE Healthcare launched Zen-O portable oxygen concentrator (POC). It is lightweight oxygen therapy device that weighs 4.66kg (10lbs) and easy to carry around.
- In October 2017, Invacare Corporation launched the Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator with new connectivity. The Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator was combined with the Piccolo O App to improve convenience during routine use.
- In April 2019, TherOx received the U.S. FDA approval for its supersaturated oxygen therapy. The new approach is intended for the treatment of damaged heart tissue with hyperbaric levels of oxygen during a single catheter-delivered infusion, consistently and safely reducing infarct size.
The Medical Central Oxygen Supply System market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
PCI Gases, Oxyplus Technologies (NOVAIR), Oxymat A/S, Oxair, On Site Gas Systems, OGSI, Chart Industries, and others.
- On-site Medical Central Oxygen Supply System
- Remote Medical Central Oxygen Supply System
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Geographically, the global Medical Central Oxygen Supply System market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America accounted for the largest revenue share. Growing geriatric population in this region is one of the significant factors contributing to the growth of the market. This demographic is prone to various respiratory diseases due to weak immune systems and low oxygen intake capacity. Asia Pacific is expected to be the most lucrative market during the forecast period. The major factors fueling the regional market growth include the rapid increase in the geriatric population and the prevalence of lung diseases. Standards of living and health have improved significantly in the region's more developed economy.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Medical Central Oxygen Supply System Market report scope
CAGR of 7.2% from 2022 to 2030.
On-site Medical Central Oxygen Supply System, Remote Medical Central Oxygen Supply System
Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers
PCI Gases, Oxyplus Technologies (NOVAIR), Oxymat A/S, Oxair, On Site Gas Systems, OGSI, Chart Industries
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Medical Central Oxygen Supply System Report
- Estimate Medical Central Oxygen Supply System market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Medical Central Oxygen Supply System market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Medical Central Oxygen Supply System market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Medical Central Oxygen Supply System market?
What are the applications of Medical Central Oxygen Supply System market?
Who are the top players in Medical Central Oxygen Supply System market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Medical Central Oxygen Supply System market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Medical Central Oxygen Supply System market?