Global Natural Brown Sugar Market Analysis and Forecast 2022-2030
The global Natural Brown Sugar Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period 2022-2030.
Natural Brown Sugar Market Overview:
The major factor driving this growth of the global natural brown sugar market is increasing demand for healthy foods. Countries like India and China are witnessing a growing trend of people choosing healthier foods such as low-sugar desserts and beverages, which has boosted the demand for natural brown sugar throughout these regions. Natural brown sugar is also called unrefined cane sugar. It has not been treated with chemicals and retains the minerals found naturally in the juice of the sugarcane plant. The color, taste, texture and moisture of these types of sugar depend on how they were extracted from the source plant. Brown sugar nutrition facts include potassium (60mg), calcium (18mg) and magnesium (20mg).
Natural Brown Sugar market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Natural Brown Sugar market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
- In 2021, Singapore-based food tech firm Nutrition Innovation announced that it was bringing its sugar reduction technology Nucane Life to Malaysia in partnership with local sugar giant CSR and offering local food manufacturers a clean label option for reformulation with added functional properties based on common cane sugar.
- In 2021, S Sugar announced that it had reached an agreement with Louis Dreyfus Company to acquire the business and assets of Imperial Sugar Company, a port refiner with operations in Georgia and Kentucky. This move will increase production and reduce costs.
- In 2019, Nordzucker signed an agreement with MSL to acquire 70% of the company's capital. The closing of the transaction was subject to certain preconditions, including the sale of Mossman's unprofitable sugar refinery and the approval of MSL shareholders.
The Natural Brown Sugar market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Sudzucker, Tate & Lyle, Imperial Sugar, Nordic Sugar A/S, C&H Sugar, American Crystal Sugar, Cargill, Domino Sugar, Taikoo, Wholesome Sweeteners, Ganzhiyuan, Lotus Health Group, Guangzhou Huatang, and others.
- Light Brown Sugar
- Dark Brown Sugar
- Ice Cream and Dairy
Geographically, the global Natural Brown Sugar market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America is expected to hold the largest market share in terms of value and volume during the forecast period, owing to increasing demand from bakery, confectionery, beverage, ice cream and dairy applications. In addition, as health-conscious consumers avoid processed foods, the use of natural brown sugar is increasing.
The Latin American natural brown sugar market is expected to grow at a significant rate in the coming years. The main reason for this growth is the growing consumer awareness of the benefits provided by the by-product when using natural brown sugar in bakery, confectionery and beverages.
The European natural brown sugar market is growing rapidly as the region has a strong presence of local players involved in the production and supply chain of these products. A major factor driving demand growth is the growing number of health conscious consumers looking to replace highly processed ingredients with healthier ingredients such as natural brown sugar that offer multiple benefits such as high nutrient content (potassium, calcium magnesium) and low calorie/carbohydrate content. increase. servings compared to other sweeteners, etc.
The Asia Pacific natural brown sugar market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period owing to growing demand for bakery, confectionery, beverage and ice cream applications. The region has strong local players involved in the production and supply chain of these products that are driving this market.
The Middle East & Africa natural brown sugar market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period, owing to increasing consumer awareness of the benefits provided by the by-product of using natural brown sugar in bakery, confectionery and beverage applications.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Natural Brown Sugar Market report scope
CAGR of 3.8% from 2022 to 2030.
Light Brown Sugar, Dark Brown Sugar
Bakery, Beverages, Confectionery, Ice Cream and Dairy
Sudzucker, Tate & Lyle, Imperial Sugar, Nordic Sugar A/S, C&H Sugar, American Crystal Sugar, Cargill, Domino Sugar, Taikoo, Wholesome Sweeteners, Ganzhiyuan, Lotus Health Group, Guangzhou Huatang
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Natural Brown Sugar Report
- Estimate Natural Brown Sugar market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Natural Brown Sugar market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Natural Brown Sugar market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Natural Brown Sugar market?
What are the applications of Natural Brown Sugar market?
Who are the top players in Natural Brown Sugar market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Natural Brown Sugar market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Natural Brown Sugar market?